4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy installation process. They value its features such as displaying recent orders and cart notifications, which enhance customer trust. The app's customization options and affordability are also praised. The responsive support team is commended for their problem-solving skills. Merchants report an increase in sales, conversions, and customer engagement, making it beneficial for small businesses and startups. The app also provides insightful statistics.

May 9, 2019

提供有关您使用此应用程序时所做或不喜欢的一些细节。您的评论可以帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。提供有关您使用此应用程序时所做或不喜欢的一些细节。您的评论可以帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。提供有关您使用此应用程序时所做或不喜欢的一些细节。您的评论可以帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。

pandhappyed
China
Edited May 8, 2019

love this app! Customers feel validated when they see the activity on our website. Big success for us on incremental increase in conversions!

Bellaforma Jewelry Designs
Bundler.app replied May 8, 2019

Hi,
It seems that you edited the review and changed the star rating from 5 to 1 by mistake. It would mean a lot to me if you could change it back to 5 stars, as the whole team is working hard to maintain a good app :)

Thanks,
Henry

Edited October 2, 2020

love it thank you its very easy to use and it updates quick i just wish they had more options but co

Trap Blvd
June 5, 2021

VERY EXCELLENT APP! PRODUCTIVE! Installs in seconds and a massive array of config options. Previous sales popup immediately.

Avian Select
September 7, 2019

Sales Pop apps increase conversions by giving other potential shoppers some social proof... and the feeling that 'other people are also doing it, don't get left out'. My problem was ... I'd just started and literally had no Sales, so all the Sales Pop apps were no help... This app helped me immensely as it also showed the people that clicked "Add to Cart''.... In the end, it helped me convert all my abandoned carts into social proof.. which in turn helped me increase Sales...

Best of all, its cheap, lightweight so the page doesn't lag.. easy to integrate, no gimmicks, or under-handed auto-signup or upgrade tricks ... loved it... thanks guys.

XJ AFTERMARKET CONCIERGE
New Zealand
Edited June 11, 2019

Excellent apss, easy to use and awesome customer service! really like this apps as its increase the sales and AOV

Shopgrabz
Malaysia
November 30, 2018

Great app, boosted sales on installation. Will try some of the other features soon. Would recommend for any ecommerce user

PVC-CRD
October 30, 2018

Excellent app, excellent features and reasonably priced compared to some of the similar apps in the market.

Souk Collective
December 15, 2018

I used this app to dropship. I really like this app but I need to add orders, I think you should add a button in the first page to do so

BestFuckingElectronics
July 2, 2020

This app helps my store out. I wouldn't change anything about it. I like how I have control of everything, like the speed and what it looks like.

Fine Bargains