4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy installation process. They value its features such as displaying recent orders and cart notifications, which enhance customer trust. The app's customization options and affordability are also praised. The responsive support team is commended for their problem-solving skills. Merchants report an increase in sales, conversions, and customer engagement, making it beneficial for small businesses and startups. The app also provides insightful statistics.

November 8, 2020

Finally I found an app that will display the state that my customers purchased from and allowed me to customize the bubble. Thanks so glad I found ya'll!

Travel Agent Tees
About 1 month using the app
December 15, 2019

Does everything it should do and more. If you have a new store with no or few sales, this app will also make your store look busy, helping you with social proof! Everything I wanted from the now removed Beekeeting app and more!

TresBelleJewelry
29 days using the app
January 8, 2020

Seems good so far... will see as time goes on ... sdkfjhsdfdsfbsdfjbsdkfjbscbjsdbc
dflw dggregeterggerg

CupTemp
28 days using the app
January 10, 2017

So far really good.
The app is very customizable.
It works on itself.

Yentrends
27 days using the app
October 20, 2018

I use this app to help with the lost of pretential customer who add products to cart but eventually abandoned

Mastore1
24 days using the app
September 7, 2019

Sales Pop apps increase conversions by giving other potential shoppers some social proof... and the feeling that 'other people are also doing it, don't get left out'. My problem was ... I'd just started and literally had no Sales, so all the Sales Pop apps were no help... This app helped me immensely as it also showed the people that clicked "Add to Cart''.... In the end, it helped me convert all my abandoned carts into social proof.. which in turn helped me increase Sales...

Best of all, its cheap, lightweight so the page doesn't lag.. easy to integrate, no gimmicks, or under-handed auto-signup or upgrade tricks ... loved it... thanks guys.

XJ AFTERMARKET CONCIERGE
New Zealand
23 days using the app
June 24, 2021

Helpful, recommend it to others. I seen an increase on my items being viewed. of course that brings sales.

TruckinAround
21 days using the app
November 2, 2022

This app is simply perfect. On free tier it does what we need and has the option to pay a small amount per month for customisations if needed. The customisation options provided are not basic they are quite thorough. You can customise everything about the notification banner/pop-up.

Delta Portable Power Stations USA
April 6, 2019

This is one of the most powerful shopify apps for increasing customer confidence while they are on your site. Nothing is more reassuring than seeing other customers purchasing products!

Lighter Supply
December 19, 2018

I love the way you can opt for less intrusive fade in ad.
Price is right and best part about this ap is that it works - yay

Anarchicfashion.com