4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of setup, use, and customization. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses due to its free version and affordable pricing. The app effectively uses FOMO to boost sales and conversions, and is praised for its lightweight design that doesn't affect page loading speed. Merchants have reported an increase in Average Order Value (AOV) and customer engagement. The support team, especially a member named Henry, is highly commended for their quick and efficient service. Regular updates and improvements, adding new features, are also appreciated.

Edited April 19, 2020

Great, I just wanted it.. I like this app. This is very effective for to take new customers in our ecommerce. My experience is very fantastic.

Beocay
Spain
Almost 2 years using the app
November 21, 2019

Seamless integration and endless options. Already increasing conversions by creating urgency and social proof.

The Buffalo Turf Company
March 24, 2019

really nice app we have been using the app for about 2 weeks and we like the pop feature on all of our products at the bottom of the page to help customer know what people are buying from us

Cage Essentials
September 25, 2019

The app is very helpful, and love it very much, one problem is the picture siz eis not perfect, and customer service didn't reply my email. Anyway, good app.

Lopolly
China
Bundler.app replied September 25, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for a nice review.
I am sorry to see that we somehow missed your email. You can contact us again at support@goldendev.win and let us know how you want to display the image :)

Thanks,
Nice team

November 2, 2022

This app is simply perfect. On free tier it does what we need and has the option to pay a small amount per month for customisations if needed. The customisation options provided are not basic they are quite thorough. You can customise everything about the notification banner/pop-up.

Delta Portable Power Stations USA
18 days using the app
March 10, 2020

I will give it 5 stars because i love the design of this app.
However it is hard to find this app on the shopify app store. I thought the name was "Show Recent Orders - Nice"

Beriful
China
October 23, 2022

Great app! Recommend for anyone to use. Really efficient way to acquire more sales for your business.

Nurtural
17 days using the app
December 19, 2018

Can't fault this app - it's great. I'm using it to add social proof to my new store and it seems to be working a treat :)

iWrap
July 1, 2019

It really provides the look of a busy store.
That's what customers relate to the store. And notifications are available in real purchases.

Pambú
Colombia
November 13, 2018

This app absolutely helps to boost my sales! Love it, super easy to use, great support if you need help! Thank you!

Pink Forest Cafe