Show individual product variants on collection pages as separate products. Link all listed variants to a single product. Split variants.
Show color variants
If you offer your products in a variety of colors or styles our app will help you to attract more customer by showing the variant items.
Variants on collection pages
The variants display like standard products. You can choose to show all variants automatically or assign variants manually to collections.
About Variants on collection page
Our application displays product variants as separate products on collection pages. Our solution is dedicated to merchants who would like to show all variants (styles, colors etc) of their product directly on a collection page and link them to a single product which contains all product options (variants).
If you wish to use our app with a 3rd party filter app we will need to install additional code manually to make the apps work together. Once you install our app please disable it on the "Settings" page and contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please provide the name of your store (web address) and the front-end password if your store is unpublished. Our support team will install required modifications within 24 hours.
How does it work
- Our app automatically detects product variants and images assigned to your products. Based on a variant image and a variant name it displays product variants as separate products on a collection page.
- An image needs to be assigned to a variant in order to display it as a separate product on a collection page.
- Variants displayed on a collection page have unique names composed of: product name & variant name
- When a visitor clicks a product variant on a collection page your store redirects to a product page with a variant parameter included in the URL.
- Our app doesn't create separate product for each variant and it works with collection pages only.
- In addition all products within a collection load automatically. The pagination links simply disappear.
- You can choose variants to be displayed for each collection.
- There is no coding required. The app installs automatically.
If you offer products in various colors it's a big limitation to show only one image of each product on a collection page. With our app you can promote all variants directly on your collection pages and increase the chance that your customers will find what they are looking for. Show color variants on your collection pages as separate products.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
All features included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 7 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app was exactly what I was looking for. I have a ridiculous amount of variants on my storefront and run special sales on select variants only. I wanted an app that would allow me to display those specific variants so my customers would not get lost or confused. I'm very impressed with the customer support. Adam was extremely helpful in making sure the app worked correctly with my theme!
LADY WHITE CO.
We've been on the hunt for an app that can show our variants as separate products and finally found it! It's fairly easy to install and support is super helpful and responsive if there are any issues. Highly recommend!
This app is a game changer for our store. We have a lot of products, but we also want to have a "full" store, so we were taking the time to make all variants as separate products and then link them all together and hope customers figured it out. This way we can literally have the best of both worlds - we can have all of our variants within the same product page for less customer confusion AND have a full store with all of our variants on display for customers to see. In addition, the customer service is great. In fact, I installed a second app from this company, and support wrote me back and said "no, you don't need this app - go ahead and uninstall it because you have another app that already does this feature" and then they even sent me instructions on how to turn on that feature on another developer's app. Amazing!