Variants on collection page

Variants on collection page

by Gravity Software

Show variants on collection pages as separate products

Secret Label

Fantastic app - just what was needed for anyone who sells products in different colour ways. The support from Adam has been outstanding -he replies immediately with solutions. Cannot rate highly enough and totally recommend.

Hardiston

Good app but very expensive. 4 Stars for the app, 1 star for pricing. It should be at most $9/month. I am sure someone else will make the same app soon, and everyone will switch to that new app. Hopefully, the developer of this app will realize this, and instead of earning from a few people, he would decrease the price to earn more money from more people.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I noticed that initially you rated the app 4 stars. Let me explain the reason why it costs $29.99 instead of $9. This is the most advanced application we ever developed and we need to pay a lot of attention and spend time to support it. Each theme displays the collection pages differently and we need to develop a unique code for each theme. Usually it takes 3-4 days to develop a code for one theme. Also when the theme developer changes his code we need to make sure that our app can still work properly. Very often the stores have customizations applied in the liquid files and we need to adjust our code to make it work correctly. With the current price ($29.99) we can cover our expenses. We don't actually generate any profit with this app. If we change the price to $9 each new user will actually cost us more then we could earn. Initially we offered the app at $9.99 but we couldn't break even.

I completely understand your frustration about the price but rating the app 2 stars only because of the price is unfair. We work very hard every day to keep this app "alive" and improve it.

CORDOVA

The app did everything I needed it to do - super easy. And the support was super responsive - thank you!

Northwest Safe

This app was exactly what I was looking for. I have a ridiculous amount of variants on my storefront and run special sales on select variants only. I wanted an app that would allow me to display those specific variants so my customers would not get lost or confused. I'm very impressed with the customer support. Adam was extremely helpful in making sure the app worked correctly with my theme!

LADY WHITE CO.

We've been on the hunt for an app that can show our variants as separate products and finally found it! It's fairly easy to install and support is super helpful and responsive if there are any issues. Highly recommend!

Littlest Prince

This app is a game changer for our store. We have a lot of products, but we also want to have a "full" store, so we were taking the time to make all variants as separate products and then link them all together and hope customers figured it out. This way we can literally have the best of both worlds - we can have all of our variants within the same product page for less customer confusion AND have a full store with all of our variants on display for customers to see. In addition, the customer service is great. In fact, I installed a second app from this company, and support wrote me back and said "no, you don't need this app - go ahead and uninstall it because you have another app that already does this feature" and then they even sent me instructions on how to turn on that feature on another developer's app. Amazing!

Jill Zarin Rug Collection

We used this app to organize and show our rugs' colors and sizes on collection pages as separate products. This app makes it much easier for our customers to find exactly what they are looking for. Not only is this a great app but the customer service, friendliness, patience, and helpfulness from the representative we got, Adam, was above and beyond!

SellFlix

Amazing App. The best App to seperate Variants. And the support are very fast and helpfuly. Thank you

AS WE GROW

I had been searching hard for an app that does exactly what SV-Variants does. It is very easy to set up. Although it looks old-fashioned from the backend it works perfectly. I have sent the team 2 messages for help and they answered very quickly and helpfully. I can definately recommend this app.

Mulawearusa.com

Great app. i know many people want feature like this but its hard to find one like this. I hope team continues to develop with more great features. They respond within 24hrs and give you best support :) it looks little awkward inside but it works fine