Variants on collection page

Variants on collection page

by Gravity Software

Show variants on collection pages as separate products

Adavera Footwear

This is a great app, and it makes our little shoe shop look amazing. Try it out. We requested several tweaks be made to the app to suit our specific needs, and the developer was happy to accomodate our changes - at no extra charge. I also found them to be patient, professional, and fast. Great to do business with. Throughly recommend.

REBDOLLS

Very helpful app for customers to see variants that could other wise get lost, Had a minor glitch after download and the service was fast and efficient!

GoLite

This app does exactly what it states. It's easy to use and makes displaying variants on collection pages very simple. In fact, our store originally got this function coded by someone which was much more expensive, yet it still didn't do what we needed it to do. Gravity Software helped remove that old code and setup Variants on collection page. Now we are easily able to customize what shows on different collections and easily update ourselves. Their support team really goes above and beyond– would highly recommend using this app.

Wild Wings

This is the exact app I needed for our website! The support has been the best I've received by a Shopify app developer. Thanks a lot!

LACLÔ

I'm already using this app for some weeks and now I decided to come back and give my 5 star review. Not only for the app that really works but for the excellent support that I received from this guys. It took more than the free period to setup but the it worth. The support team worked as they were my IT team.

Rockaboostar

For as expensive as it is, this app is as easy to use as it can be. I am so shocked how seamlessly it integrated into my site, I wish every app works like this. Great job guys, I understand why you demand for the premium price. Worth every headache you save me from. Thank you!

Secret Label

Fantastic app - just what was needed for anyone who sells products in different colour ways. The support from Adam has been outstanding -he replies immediately with solutions. Cannot rate highly enough and totally recommend.

Hardiston

Good app but very expensive. 4 Stars for the app, 1 star for pricing. It should be at most $9/month. I am sure someone else will make the same app soon, and everyone will switch to that new app. Hopefully, the developer of this app will realize this, and instead of earning from a few people, he would decrease the price to earn more money from more people.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I noticed that initially you rated the app 4 stars. Let me explain the reason why it costs $29.99 instead of $9. This is the most advanced application we ever developed and we need to pay a lot of attention and spend time to support it. Each theme displays the collection pages differently and we need to develop a unique code for each theme. Usually it takes 3-4 days to develop a code for one theme. Also when the theme developer changes his code we need to make sure that our app can still work properly. Very often the stores have customizations applied in the liquid files and we need to adjust our code to make it work correctly. With the current price ($29.99) we can cover our expenses. We don't actually generate any profit with this app. If we change the price to $9 each new user will actually cost us more then we could earn. Initially we offered the app at $9.99 but we couldn't break even.

I completely understand your frustration about the price but rating the app 2 stars only because of the price is unfair. We work very hard every day to keep this app "alive" and improve it.

CORDOVA

The app did everything I needed it to do - super easy. And the support was super responsive - thank you!

Northwest Safe

This app was exactly what I was looking for. I have a ridiculous amount of variants on my storefront and run special sales on select variants only. I wanted an app that would allow me to display those specific variants so my customers would not get lost or confused. I'm very impressed with the customer support. Adam was extremely helpful in making sure the app worked correctly with my theme!

Previous 1