Variants on collection page

Variants on collection page

by Gravity Software

Show variants on collection pages as separate products

LADY WHITE CO.

We've been on the hunt for an app that can show our variants as separate products and finally found it! It's fairly easy to install and support is super helpful and responsive if there are any issues. Highly recommend!

Littlest Prince

This app is a game changer for our store. We have a lot of products, but we also want to have a "full" store, so we were taking the time to make all variants as separate products and then link them all together and hope customers figured it out. This way we can literally have the best of both worlds - we can have all of our variants within the same product page for less customer confusion AND have a full store with all of our variants on display for customers to see. In addition, the customer service is great. In fact, I installed a second app from this company, and support wrote me back and said "no, you don't need this app - go ahead and uninstall it because you have another app that already does this feature" and then they even sent me instructions on how to turn on that feature on another developer's app. Amazing!

Jill Zarin Rug Collection

We used this app to organize and show our rugs' colors and sizes on collection pages as separate products. This app makes it much easier for our customers to find exactly what they are looking for. Not only is this a great app but the customer service, friendliness, patience, and helpfulness from the representative we got, Adam, was above and beyond!

SellFlix

Amazing App. The best App to seperate Variants. And the support are very fast and helpfuly. Thank you

AS WE GROW

I had been searching hard for an app that does exactly what SV-Variants does. It is very easy to set up. Although it looks old-fashioned from the backend it works perfectly. I have sent the team 2 messages for help and they answered very quickly and helpfully. I can definately recommend this app.

Mulawearusa.com

Great app. i know many people want feature like this but its hard to find one like this. I hope team continues to develop with more great features. They respond within 24hrs and give you best support :) it looks little awkward inside but it works fine