Variants on collection page

Variants on collection page

by Gravity Software

Show variants on collection pages as separate products

Kenny Flowers

This app caused a huuuuge bug on our homepage after updating our theme and for some reason and adding a snippet on our theme.liquid file... had to delete.

June 4, 2021

We are very sorry if the app caused any issues on your website. Our app doesn’t really work on homepage, the code works only on collection pages. If there are any issues, our support team is here to help. Our team quickly resolves any issues. We haven’t received any email from you. Can you please let me know what was the problem exactly? It would be great if you could give us a chance to look at the issue and resolve it for you.

Kind regards,
Magda

Pro Cabinet Supply

Good guys to work with. App works well. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to easily add all variants to the collection page. If problems arise, they are easy to get in contact with and are prompt with fixes.

Millbry Hill

Got a very quick response from Adam from support solving a display issue with sale products - thank you

Devon + Lang

I found the app to be a bit confusing, but I was able to get quick and very helpful support from Adam, one of the developers. The app does exactly what is promises to do, and I was very happy with the great support the developers give. Great job!

Glowing Sky New Zealand

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what it says, which we find really great for displaying all variants of a product in a grid page.
We had a couple of teething issues and support was super fast and efficient.
Happy to recommend this app.

Imlak'esh Organics

Worst interface I have ever seen on Shopify app store.
Decent functionality, but would rather use Variable Products by ZubrCommerce. ‍♂️

Artistry, Ltd.

Absolutely amazing. This app accomplishes everything we were looking for. It is pricey, but worth it for the functionality that it provides our customers. Support has also been awesome (thanks, Adam!).

Sole Desire Shoes

We sell shoes, having all the colors show up on the collection page is key, many people see a red shoe totally differently than a black shoe, and won't even click without seeing the color they like.
We also installed some other apps that conflicted with this one, one email to their support team and they modified the code to work with our other app - even though their app was not the one causing the problem.
Amazing!

Adavera Footwear

This is a great app, and it makes our little shoe shop look amazing. Try it out. We requested several tweaks be made to the app to suit our specific needs, and the developer was happy to accomodate our changes - at no extra charge. I also found them to be patient, professional, and fast. Great to do business with. Throughly recommend.

REBDOLLS

Very helpful app for customers to see variants that could other wise get lost, Had a minor glitch after download and the service was fast and efficient!

Previous 1 3