Simple Bulk Price Editor

Simple Bulk Price Editor

by Fully Loaded Apps

Bulk Price Editor & Scheduler for Bulk Discounts & Bulk Edits

Yesterdays

This app is a must have for stores with large amount of skus and special requirements to bulk edit price items with ease for consistent scaled sale advantages for customers. We had an issue with a launch and was able to contact someone via phone (unheard of) within minutes to assist use prior to launch. I can’t be more than satisfied with the hand on assistance that’s readily obtainable when other apps have 24-72 hours replies to technical inquires. The platform is easy to navigate and use.

CozyArtDecor

It is best app. Easily to use and saving time to adjust can change the price by percent or value. Recommended to use it.

G-Shock Australia

Used this app to do an annual pricing update for all our products. The filtering process made this way fast then doing it manually. I will recommend this app for anyone needing to update prices in bulk.

Fest Threads

Developer personally reached out to me and helped me resolved issues I was having. Great customer service!

Great app!

funtoys.dk

This app really helped me to bulk price my products. I have 800 products so this app is MUST for us. This app is very easy to use and it will do exactly what it promises.

Awaken Delights

This app help me change all of my prices in my store, which I have about 1000 variants. It was fast and easy. An amazing app, I would recommend. Great App!!!

Apple Girl Boutique

I have been waiting for an app like this for 2 years!!! Normally if I want to flat rate a group of items for a sale in Shopify, I cannot. I can only take a percentage off or a dollar amount. This is the solution I have been looking for. I just used it for a Christmas in July sale where I only wanted to mark down holiday leggings to a flat rate of $7 - every singe one was changed in minutes! AMAZING!

A Girl's Best Friend Hair Co.

Update: Customer Service called back (like within 5 minutes) I spoke with John. Super friendly and super helpful. Didn't give me the run around like some developers do. Thanks a bunch

Calling no one is answering the phone. Sent an email and no reply yet. I don't like being charged for an app that I uninstalled a month ago.

Artadelica

great app,it have saved to me a hours of boring work ,highly recommending this app to every shopify store owner

RC Turtle™

Today a friend of mine told me about this app and I couldn't believe no one has ever told me about it. so much easier it makes life is. I have 10k product I was wondering how the heck am I going to be able to change my price. well this app made it happen. thank you Simple Bulks.

Previous 1