Simple Bulk Price Editor

Simple Bulk Price Editor

by Fully Loaded Apps

Bulk Price Editor & Scheduler for Bulk Discounts & Bulk Edits

Awaken Delights

This app help me change all of my prices in my store, which I have about 1000 variants. It was fast and easy. An amazing app, I would recommend. Great App!!!

Apple Girl Boutique

I have been waiting for an app like this for 2 years!!! Normally if I want to flat rate a group of items for a sale in Shopify, I cannot. I can only take a percentage off or a dollar amount. This is the solution I have been looking for. I just used it for a Christmas in July sale where I only wanted to mark down holiday leggings to a flat rate of $7 - every singe one was changed in minutes! AMAZING!

A Girl's Best Friend Hair Co.

Update: Customer Service called back (like within 5 minutes) I spoke with John. Super friendly and super helpful. Didn't give me the run around like some developers do. Thanks a bunch

Calling no one is answering the phone. Sent an email and no reply yet. I don't like being charged for an app that I uninstalled a month ago.

Artadelica

great app,it have saved to me a hours of boring work ,highly recommending this app to every shopify store owner

RC Turtle™

Today a friend of mine told me about this app and I couldn't believe no one has ever told me about it. so much easier it makes life is. I have 10k product I was wondering how the heck am I going to be able to change my price. well this app made it happen. thank you Simple Bulks.

TeeShirtMakers

I had so many items that I needed to change the price for. So many variations. This app made it so effortless it was unbelievable.
The best app I have used so far!
Thanks Simple Bulk Price Editor

BeeBudget

Excellent app. Easy to use, works really well, and it's spot-on on everything it does. Congratulations!

National ProAV

This App is a Peace of Mind. it help me change my prices and won't have too worry about losing money. Great APP I wish I can do 10 stars.

Xidorn Swim

This app is amazing, it makes changing prices so simple and with ease! No headache when it comes to having a sale or promotion you can change both price and compare price! I absolutely luv it and their support team is just as good. It’s an essential app for any Shopify store!!

الركن السويسري للساعات

the app in test but i think it seems great
Thank you for app support, they are great and fast in responding

Previous 1