Simple Map

Simple Map

by Simplemaps.com

Display orders and store locations on a beautiful map

Kidscampingstore

Love it!

We dropped this into our "Reviews" page to go along with the good reviews we get, and give a bot more social proof. It loads quickly on desktop and mobile, and really gives your store a little extra. We have started with the free version, which still allowed us to choose the number of "pins" (we went for 100) and colour (we went for green).

Have a look at ours to see how we've used it at https://www.kidscampingstore.com/pages/testimonials

Snappies Hats

I'd give these guys 6 stars if I could. Great plugin and exactly what I was looking for. Great way to display customers and build that social proof. The free option is great and gives you up to 500 customer locations on a map - great for shops just starting out. Keep rockin' it and doing what you're doing.

Houseofmoss

I love this app! It's perfect for helping customers find my work locally across the country. I had a small issue while setting up the app within a purchased theme in Shopify, but Chris from Simple Map's support team helped me resolve it quickly and easily, with detailed information that even a beginner website builder like me could understand and fix. Super happy with the results!

Heel Toe Apparel

This is a great plug-in that does exactly what it says and is easy to configure and implement while still providing many advanced options for those who are comfortable getting into the nitty gritty. The free version is a great value considering the minimal branding that you accept for it to be free. And the support is fantastic, my map had a small hiccup and the developer replied very quickly and actually modified the plug-in itself to deal with my situation (and others like it going forward) all in one day--truly amazing support for a 'customer' using the free version. Highly recommended.

Busy Little Bird

I love this map! Very easy to customize and install. I already keep a map on my wall to record order locations - this makes it easy for everyone to see!

Here's where I put mine: https://busylittlebird.com/pages/shop-info

Shop Imy And Me

Quick and easy setup! I adore this and needed an app just like this! Thanks for making it for us!

Elevated Candles

Very easy to use, quick setup, looks great!

Gwagen

This is awesome, and can be customized, developer support is also top notch. The map is very easy to install on any page with just one line of code.

You can see an example of how we used custom map icons to fit our products:

Vanissa

The app is fantastic. Highly recommended. I have not have any flaws.

Don Orrell Stirrups 2

Such a useful app. Very easy to configure. Thanks!

Previous 1