Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders

Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders

by HulkApps.com

Free Repeat Order with Wholesale Order Form to ReOrder Quickly

Feel Good Kitchen

Does what is says, but can be a little slow. Has a problem with articles that are out of stock. Helpdesk is quick & very helpfull!

July 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback about our app. We’ll strive to do better, however, we're so glad to hear that you got prompt assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Neonail Expert Italia

Reorder Master is really useful for shops that have a lot of frequent customers that purchase always the same products. I had a little problem with my css and the team was great to find a solution even if it wasn't so easy. Five Stars!

June 3, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Grief Watch

This is the second app that I've installed from HulkApps. Their apps are user friendly and have good instructions to get plugged in. I appreciate that they make apps that help to make the shopping experience better for our customers.

May 28, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so glad to hear you're loving our apps!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Thank you!

Raw Cut

Very happy with Hulk Repeat orders app.. been using it smoothly for over a year now.. special thanks to the technical support team, they have always been responsive and fast.

May 26, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

CutCardStock

The app is working great. It does exactly what we had hoped for. I paid for them to install the app and they did it promptly. They responded to the issues we had quickly and took care of making sure everything was working well.

May 21, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Microfiber Wholesale

Just started using the app and everything looks good! But more importantly LOVE the customer service. They were quick to respond to my questions and needs and what really impressed me was that they customized the functionality of the app to meet our companies needs! They did all the coding for us, which was super awesome.

May 3, 2021

Bio Atelier

The app is perfect for enabling customers to reorder. The customer service is 10/10, super quick reply (on a Sunday!) and all the issues we had were fixed very efficiently.

April 19, 2021

Discount Supplements

Perfect, needed a reorder button, got a reorder button. Contacted support to put code it into the right place we wanted and they did it no problem. Great app, great service.

April 12, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Tu Gente Venezuela

This app does exactly what I needed: to make it more convenient for my customers to reorder their previous purchases. We offer a variety of products (groceries, household, etc.) and we needed a solution to gain more engagement and repeat sales. On top of this the support team is amazing. I changed my theme and they were able to migrate it and even improve the look and feel so fast and efficient. Thank you

April 7, 2021

Safe Select Online Market

Everything works great. Super love their helpful customer support as well!! Amazing especially for a free app.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words about our app and our support! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Previous 1 3 4