Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders

Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders

by HulkApps.com

Free Repeat Order with Wholesale Order Form to Retain Buyers

Quest Awards

I used Reorder Master in my previous store and just launched a new store so it had to be reinstalled. I had some specific business requirements that required some changes and the support from HulkApps was absolutely fantastic! Sanjaysinh and Abhilasha were amazing and make all the changes quickly. When considering an APP, available support is a huge consideration. That's why I highly recommend Reorder Master from HulkApps. Cheers, Jerry.

July 25, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your kind words, Sanjay, Abhilasha, and our entire team are thrilled to read your message! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Shopping-D Service Platform

This company is super fast and super friendly. I got some issue with my theme and wrote them an email if they can help me out. You know what happened next day? They solved it. If you need a reorder app....this is the one. Highly recommended.

July 23, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in orders while using our Re-order app.

Cafés Charles Danican

The team is very professional. They helped me with translation and fixed some issues I had with another app I used to apply discounts. Everything is working well now, Thank you so much !

July 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

JMC Distribution LTD

Everything performed really well. I'm most satisfied with their customer service. As a small business owner having piece of mind knowing that they provide that level of support and quick turnaround is incredibly reassuring.

July 3, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Reorder app! We love the fact that you appreciate all our hard work and efforts to provide quick solutions, and are glad you've been delighted. :-)
You can always reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Kincaid's Is Music

I've just gotten the app up on my site and seems to work relatively well, though no one has placed a reorder yet. It can be a touch slow in loading, but nothing drastic. Support is extremely fast. The reason they got 4/5 stars is because, on a couple of occasions, if I asked for 3 things from support, one was missed, probably due to their speed.

Overall, it seems simple and should work well for us.

UPDATE (Reply to Developer): It's all good - it happened more than once, but I have a feeling it was just because they were moving so fast trying to get things taken care of that things were overlooked. No worries.

July 2, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.
Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

STORK

The support was amazing. I had a special request to remove a button from the app that I didn’t need and they were able to assist me within two days! Great team and a great app thanks for everything!

May 29, 2020

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Amazing support from the app support team (special kudos to Sanjay).
All is professional, great and very satisfying!
I will use this app all the time and the experience is great!

May 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from Sanjay - he's always willing to help merchants!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Mister Fab

Excellent! Deepa was too quick to get back when we required their help. They have an amazing mind peeps working together to solve the issues of their customers.

Thanks, team Hulk Code, and Deepa as well.

May 7, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Deepa was able to help you out with getting ReOrder App configured properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme's code. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our other apps!

Sentinel Graphics

The app seems to be working great and the support was very thorough, definitely recommend this and other hulk apps!

May 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Have a beautiful day!

Gold Coast Organics Home Delivery

Great app, does what you need it to do. Surprised that reordering isn't a standard option available in Shopify but the free one does the trick.
Had a request for a slight change to the design and they were able to help me out promptly, very happy with the level of support provided.

March 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1