Simple Sale

Simple Sale

by Coolence

Sales without coupons! The absolute easiest way to have sales.

Foreverluxelashes

The app worked fine when I ran the sale for Cyber Monday. I deleted it afterwards in hopes of the prices going back to normal but all the items were showing the SALE price. I didn't want to reinstall the app in case it ends up charging me. You have to manually change the price on each product individually.

Wolltraum Usa

Had to uninstall. Prices havent gone back to original prices either. Very disappointed and it doesn't work on all my products. I'd never pay 10 dollars a month for this sorry. Now before I can launch my sale I have to change everything back myself? Ridiculous easy way for me to lose a lot of money.

Artokingo

We offered 20% off hundreds of t-shirts with this app. When we stopped the sale, we have been left with tens of t-shirts still on sale which we had to increase their prices MANUALLY! This app has one job and it cannot do it properly.

Orianborovik

H, I just order your app. I will need 10% over 1000 items. how its work

Acmemachine

I am in same boat as many other users who attempted this app, I knew it sounded too good to be true. Now just a few days before Black Friday and our store is disabled b/c this addon changed our prices and did not change them back after disabling the sale. Waiting to hear from the app developer, very very upset about this. It changed some products back but not all, now I do not know which prices are correct and which show the discounted price.

Missx

Easy to work and works perfectly. Highly recommended!

Be Dainty

It worked great for the sale. I was so happy to have found this app. However, when I needed to end the sale, the app would not even open. I ran my sale an extra day in hopes the app would be running today. It is still not opening. I see the same thing happened to someone else. I now have to change all prices manually. I am very disappointed, Just glad I was able to delete the app before being charged the $10.

Marvel Hairs

Amy just fixed the problems that I was having. I still commend her for running all her apps by herself. I ended my first sale, ran a test sale to see if I can end it and it was successful. Her work ethic for fixing problems is outstanding. It's service like that that will get people to stay. 5 Stars.

Scripted Simplicity

This app is easy to use and works well. It got our sale up and running very easily! We'd love to see more options added to give more flexibility on the sales offered.

Sweet Libertine Mineral Cosmetics

Had many errors with this app and it created many messes - a lot of times I had to go in and adjust the price manually for each item because it would not discount all items, or it would not stop the sale on all items, or sometimes it would stack discounts on top of each other (and this was for under 250 items). Tried to work with it but finally had to uninstall. EDIT: Changed from a 3 star to a 5 star. Was emailed within a couple of hours of posting the review, and they are working to correct the issues. Currently not using app but the quick followup and troubleshooting were pretty amazing.
Previous 1 3 4 5