HIKO Social Login

20 social logins, OS 2.0 support, Google One Tap, Apple Login

Free plan available

The XR Goods Company LLC

Great app. great support. Very happy i found them. I look forward to their development roadmap as they improve the features.

December 14, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review.

QuickFresh

App works great and is really easy to navigate and customize to add new social logins. No issues experienced so far.

November 13, 2021

Thanks for the great review.

thisisneverthat® KR

This app is perfect to set Social Login if you consider branding important because css and html is easily editable. Moreover, you can put your brand name logo logo into each social platform's login app that makes customer feel sign into actual your brand, not third-party login company.

November 7, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review.

Triple Theta

The best social login app out there by far for Shopify. Fantastic customer support. Got help setting up my sign-in with Apple which I am very thankful for. Wishing nothing but the best to the developers of this app :)

November 6, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review.

milax Store

Setting up this app is very easy and highly recommend this Social Login app.! They provide great customer service; fast reply and really feel that they care about their users.

September 30, 2021

Thanks for your review.

Edgy Shirts UK

Excellent easy set up. Even went the extra mile, when the code snippet from my last install was still displaying on my website (as an error still). They removed it on my behalf. Very impressed!!!

September 19, 2021

Thanks for the review.

The Quilted Cow

This app & the developer are top-notch. Fast & thorough customer service. Solid app. We had over 1000 sign-ups in a couple hours via the Facebook button & the app worked perfectly for every one.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review. It's our pleasure to help merchants.

Miss Lala

Hiko and their team provide support beyond expectations. There were a few small integration issues with my custom theme and they made all the necessary adjustments very quickly. Special thanks to Jack for his attention to detail and his application testing. I highly recommend this app and it works extremely well on a multilingual website.

September 10, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review.

Leonisa-Panama

It is an excellent work tool, I recommend it 100%, and its support is very effective, they are always ready to meet the client's needs.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the review.

NR Diamond

I highly recommend this App to anyone, I've installed the app and i must say it's so well designed in all it's options, i do my research before i install any app so for me this one is the best in my opinion.

August 9, 2021

Thank you for the amazing feedback. We valued all opinions from merchants and satisfied all requests as much as we could. Regards, HIKO Software Team