HIKO Social Login

20 social logins, OS 2.0 support, Google One Tap, Apple Login

Free plan available

河川先生

這個軟體真的超級讚,重點是有 line 的登入方式,這是很多其他外國的軟體很少有這個功能,除了這個之外一開始使用還是免費,對小商家真的是太有幫助了,而且客服的火速回覆,立刻解決我在設置上的問題,不給五顆星真的太對不起這個軟體了~

March 25, 2022

非常榮幸對您的商店有幫助,我們一向以專業服務店家為榮,把軟體做到最好,竭盡所能提供服務,謝謝您的推薦!

ספורט אונליין

BEST APP IN THE MARKET GUARANTEED! Easy and convenient installation, the only one that offers a connection with Apple! The guy from the support answered me in a few minutes and in an instant arranged all my requests for me according to the customized need towards me! Super recommend!

March 10, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad that you are satisfied our support. Growing together with our customers is the biggest motivation for us to keep building better apps.

PORTRAIT MY PET

Great app, customers can sign up and sign in with their social login. customer service was very helpful

March 2, 2022

Thank you for the review. We are doing our best to satisfy merchant's needs.

Jewelmak Shop

Does what it intends to do. I used another app that didn't work at all but this one seems much better made. I wish they could add Instagram login, might be the most important one out there.. Update: Since Instagram has removed the feature, I'll give 5 stars since they do everything they are able to well!

February 11, 2022

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We have developed support for Instagram, but the formal approval process is lengthy. We anticipate having support, we will let you know when they are available.

Instagram no longer supports app Authentication, so it is unable to be used as part of any Social Login solution. You can see the official statement from Instagram here:

Homing+

Nice app!HiKO is the best social log in app you can find. Supporting most Social Media.Simple and Useful.

February 8, 2022

Thank you for the great review. We are doing our best to help solving problems for merchants.

RUKO Shop UK

Good App. Does the job. Does eveything you need it to do at no cost whats so ever. Adds a nice feature to our Online Tool Shop

February 2, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased that the app meet your needs. The design considerations are all around to keep it easy and stable. Your kindly review is the motivation to keep us working harder.

modelcitizen

I have tested many alternatives apps, and this is hands-down the best social login app.
When deciding, be careful to test all the ways the login will be used, because
there are many scenarios where all other apps fail or create a very poor user-experience.
For example, with existing customers (that have a PW), then try to login with a social site.
Or with a new customer that is imported, try to login with a social site.
Or with a new customer that has placed an order, then try to login with a social site.
etc...
These all fail with other apps, but this Login App works perfectly.
And to cap it - very low cost, and support is awesome!
A++

January 30, 2022

Thank you for the detailed review and feedback. We do pay all of our attention to handle every possible scenario and provide the best user experience. The satisfaction from merchants is the most encouraging motivation for us to provide better services and build better apps.

Spike Angel Studio

WOW! this is best social log in app you can find. Great looking and easy to customize these buttons. Thanks!

January 6, 2022

Thanks for the review. We are so glad you like it. Customers' satisfaction are the most encouragement for us to make better apps.

Sayako Cosmetics

Awesome app. Working very well. Thank you.........................................................................

January 1, 2022

We are so honored to have your recognition. It's our most motivation to build a better app.

아뜨거 스페인어

This is great app. No doubt. The app developer is really professional and great.
I 100% recommend this app if you need social login. Thanks for making great app.

December 14, 2021

Thanks for the great review. It's my pleasure to provide service for you.

Previous 1 3