Simple WordPress Post Feed

Simple WordPress Post Feed

$5.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
June 26, 2022

So far, so good. We wanted to quickly integrate WordPress posts into the store, and we love it so far!

ReadyChassis
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 3, 2021

The way it integrates the Blog with shopify is awesome I Used this app for my site , i really liked it very much

Mannequin Madness
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 14, 2021

Super easy installation simply click and go. It doesn't get any easier honestly. I've tried many different apps and had no success actually getting them through my firewall for starters but this app is safe and well designed.

Vapeyou.com.au
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 12, 2021

It's a well integrated solution that solves a big challenge for brands and good customer support! Highly recommended

Maakola
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 16, 2021

Initially we have problem but support helped us and IT started working well using it from last 6 months ,planning it use for other store .

The Headdress Workshop
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Stackedboost replied June 23, 2021

Hello! Thank you for the review, and glad you like the application! We are always happy to help if there is some issue!

April 28, 2021

Didnt work. Thats about it. Find another app because even with the simplicity of the construction of this one, it still didnt work for us.

Hightop Customs
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Stackedboost replied May 4, 2021

Hi Hightop Customs,
Am sorry to hear this. We did have a temporary issue with the app that now have been corrected. Please try to install it again and it will work. If you would have any other issues please reach out and we are more than happy to assist.

March 2, 2021

It worked seamlessly with my shopify app! I am not the most tech savvy person so I was really happy that it paired well.

Giddy Gut
Time spent using app: 5 months
Stackedboost replied May 4, 2021

Thank you! We are very happy to hear that :) That was our target!

January 29, 2021

VERY POOR- I have a large network of rss blogs connected to a dozen wordpress sites that all work fine. Here is yet another Shopify app that requires troubleshooting the app on initial setup. I am running a business not an app troubleshooting service!

Avian Select
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Stackedboost replied February 11, 2021

Hi Avian,

Our application does work seamless with Wordpress, Both Self hosted & Wordpress.com blogs. Our support have multiple times tried to get in touch with you without success.

April 7, 2020

rubbish not doing nothing put rebounding to app from shopify
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

khondachatbot
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Stackedboost replied April 9, 2020

Hi!
Sounds like you have a strange issue there. Please send us a email at support@stackedboosthelp.zendesk.com and we will help sorting it out.

Edited January 6, 2020

I ve problem to display but in one day the support help me and repair all seriously the best support i ve ever met. Thanks so much dear....

MoonzyShop