Simple WordPress Post Feed

Simple WordPress Post Feed

by Stackedboost

The easiest way to show WordPress posts on your Store

Giddy Gut

It worked seamlessly with my shopify app! I am not the most tech savvy person so I was really happy that it paired well.

Avian Select

VERY POOR- I have a large network of rss blogs connected to a dozen wordpress sites that all work fine. Here is yet another Shopify app that requires troubleshooting the app on initial setup. I am running a business not an app troubleshooting service!

February 11, 2021

Hi Avian,

Our application does work seamless with Wordpress, Both Self hosted & Wordpress.com blogs. Our support have multiple times tried to get in touch with you without success.

khondachatbot

rubbish not doing nothing put rebounding to app from shopify
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

April 9, 2020

Hi!
Sounds like you have a strange issue there. Please send us a email at support@stackedboosthelp.zendesk.com and we will help sorting it out.

MoonzyShop

I ve problem to display but in one day the support help me and repair all seriously the best support i ve ever met. Thanks so much dear....

January 6, 2020

ONE FATED KNIGHT

Great app and super convenient to use! I've been looking for an app to take advantage of our content efforts on wordpress. Highly recommended

December 2, 2019

Thank you ! Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve :)

Restless Mama

Using it now on both my stores. Easy to customize with the store content editor. Simply said it's hassle free

Restless Mama

App works well and make it very easy to customize layout / design. Took me no more than 3 minutes from install until i had added academy.restlessmama.com wordpress post feed to our shop.