Simple WordPress Post Feed

Simple WordPress Post Feed | Reviews

by Stackedboost

The easiest way to show WordPress posts on your Store

Mannequin Madness

The way it integrates the Blog with shopify is awesome I Used this app for my site , i really liked it very much

Vapeyou.com.au

Super easy installation simply click and go. It doesn't get any easier honestly. I've tried many different apps and had no success actually getting them through my firewall for starters but this app is safe and well designed.

Maakola

It's a well integrated solution that solves a big challenge for brands and good customer support! Highly recommended

The Headdress Workshop

Initially we have problem but support helped us and IT started working well using it from last 6 months ,planning it use for other store .

June 23, 2021

Hello! Thank you for the review, and glad you like the application! We are always happy to help if there is some issue!

Hightop Customs

Didnt work. Thats about it. Find another app because even with the simplicity of the construction of this one, it still didnt work for us.

May 4, 2021

Hi Hightop Customs,
Am sorry to hear this. We did have a temporary issue with the app that now have been corrected. Please try to install it again and it will work. If you would have any other issues please reach out and we are more than happy to assist.

Giddy Gut

It worked seamlessly with my shopify app! I am not the most tech savvy person so I was really happy that it paired well.

May 4, 2021

Thank you! We are very happy to hear that :) That was our target!

Avian Select

VERY POOR- I have a large network of rss blogs connected to a dozen wordpress sites that all work fine. Here is yet another Shopify app that requires troubleshooting the app on initial setup. I am running a business not an app troubleshooting service!

February 11, 2021

Hi Avian,

Our application does work seamless with Wordpress, Both Self hosted & Wordpress.com blogs. Our support have multiple times tried to get in touch with you without success.

khondachatbot

rubbish not doing nothing put rebounding to app from shopify
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

April 9, 2020

Hi!
Sounds like you have a strange issue there. Please send us a email at support@stackedboosthelp.zendesk.com and we will help sorting it out.

MoonzyShop

I ve problem to display but in one day the support help me and repair all seriously the best support i ve ever met. Thanks so much dear....

January 6, 2020

ONE FATED KNIGHT

Great app and super convenient to use! I've been looking for an app to take advantage of our content efforts on wordpress. Highly recommended

December 2, 2019

Thank you ! Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve :)

Previous 1