Simplr.ai ‑ Customer Service

Simplr.ai ‑ Customer Service

by Simplr

Your 24/7 U.S. Sales and Customer Support Team... On Demand

StethoHope

Simplr has really allowed our business to grow and respond to our customers in a timely, human response. Amazing team, that really takes the time to embrace our mission and vision. The Service has Really allowed us to focus our energy on boosting sales and marketing without having to be bogged down with customer request. Very quality responses in a rapid time.

Ethercycle

Before talking with Vincent from Simplr, I was hesitant to outsource my customer support to a robot human hybrid. After talking to Vincent, I was convinced it was brilliant and worth a try. We were losing hours daily to tackling fulfillment-related support requests after having a flash-sale deal go viral when it was picked up by affiliate publishers. (I know, it was a good problem to have.) Simplr saved us from Customer Support Hell, gave us our time back, and turned out to be BETTER at customer support than we were because they were way faster than us. For the price, you can't beat it. Both cheaper and better than hiring a VA. It's a dream come true.

ZOAPSCENTZ

I was a bit anxious about letting the customer service for my store be provided by a 3rd party, but everything went well with Simplr. They understood my soap business, the types of questions we get and responded to my customers promptly, and with courtesy. BTW, love the dashboard! The customer insights were super helpful! Can't wait to see what the future holds :)

HeadMovement

Thanks Simplr! You’re helping me and my team save a bunch of time and money. Plus, your specialists are awesome, so kind and friendly, our customers were happy.

Playfood Cat

Easy setup of the app. Do note that for Simplr to help with your customer service, you will need a helpdesk software or just a gmail inbox. It was an extra but simple step to do that hookup.

As a new Shopify merchant, I can't wait to get my nights and weekends back. I was attracted by the pay-for-what-you-use model, 24 by 7 support and domestic U.S. agents.

I will follow up with more feedback after I get through the free trial.