June 22, 2023

We used miniOrange to do SSO with our custom identity provider and it worked well for us. The developers are very responsive and accommodating to our needs. They helped us on customizing the looks and also provided several solutions for our more advanced use cases. Thank you!

Melaka Market
Indonesia
29 days using the app
May 25, 2023

We absolutely love MiniOrange. We use their platform for single-sign on across multiple platforms including Shopify. The MiniOrange team is absolutely amazing. They not only build world class plugins and applications, their support team is phenomenal. They guided us through the process and ensured our successful launch. It was one of the easiest launches I've done in 4 decades of experience in IT. MiniOrange will continue to be our go-to for all single sign on aspects of our enterprise websites and applications.

Fluke Corporation
About 22 hours using the app
May 23, 2023

The app works as described, got a very good support from miniOrange and their team, they are very proactive and knowledgeable.

Scooch
About 1 month using the app
April 22, 2021

This app works great, just as advertised. I was able to get it working very quickly with our Okta installation using SAML. Technical support has been top notch and very fast.

WeWork Corporate Technology - Employee Store
Over 2 years using the app
March 11, 2021

Excellent app that provided exactly what we needed. The team at MiniOrange was prompt in assisting us set up our integration through email and zoom communications. Manish and the rest of the OAuth team tailored the app to look exactly how we wanted it quickly. Would highly recommend to anyone searching to add SSO support to their shopify site. (It also looks like they have a plethora of support for Single Sign On with other programs). If you're just starting out with SSO or fully implemented other than shopify, look no further.

Centaur Shoppe
About 2 years using the app
October 22, 2021

I used this app to help me integrate through SSO with keycloak which we use as an IDP. It was very easy to use and managed to cover all use cases. On top of that, the support was top notch, helping us every step of the way. I completely recommend this plugin to anyone trying to do a SSO implementation.

Excel with Business
July 6, 2022

Customer support is the best I have ever seen! The people are really nice and easy to work with and will help to make sure that the app works for your needs! Highly recommend

Paxi Smart
October 17, 2022

This is one of the few single-sign on applications compatible with Shopify. It worked great with our organization's Azure Active Directory to ensure the site was available to our organization only. Worked very well with the miniOrange team. They were accommodating, informational, available, and flexible. A little more patience could be appreciated but it doesn't deter from our overall experience.

WCC Auctions / Ventes aux enchères de CCMT
March 21, 2022

Very happy with both the app and the service. They always have someone available to support. Highly recommended if you use AWS Cognito

Wattbike Training
About 1 year using the app
May 17, 2021

The miniOrange SSO Login app worked exactly as advertised and the 24/7 customer support I received from Manish to ensure everything was working correctly was excellent. I would highly recommend this app, along with their other services!

FEITIAN Technologies US