Sitejabber Free Store Reviews

Sitejabber Free Store Reviews

by Sitejabber

Get free reviews, traffic & customer leads for your store

Kaycee's Cosmetics

I downloaded this app to my store in hopes that new reviews will get me more business.

Unfortunately for me, there is a business by similar name who sells brushes. I have nothing to do with it. But since all these disgruntled women cannot be bothered to check that its a different business.

They leave me 1 star reviews, each of them disputed with sitejabber, I have publicly and privately responded to reviews with increasing exasperation, requested authentication and disputed reviews because they are truly meant for another business, written emails to site jabber, guess what, I haven't heard anything back in the last 3 weeks. 3 weeks of no response, to anything.

I would understand if it was 1 missed email or two.. 3 weeks of continuous requests and nothing.

I wouldn't have reached out if those were reviews written by my customers, for my products , my service, but they're not meant for me.. then what is withholding this company from helping their patron? Are they lazy? Or they simply do not care?

So if you are looking to not be helped, please download this app to your store.

My Dental Wig

Our customers at https://mydentalwig.com/ told us that this app is difficult to find on our website.

www.watangems.com

You do not have any option to control or manage reviews with a basic plan. But, pro is very expensive at $199.99/month. If you don't have high number of sales, then, how would you be able to pay such a high fee?

Blue Sapphire Canada

awesome addition to my website. Easy To use. Thank you!

Baby Land Boutique 2

This is a great app for integration!! Check out my store Babylandboutiquellc.com

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Hmm Athletics

great app but no way to import all the reviews you already have from another app!

Varietyconnections

are theyt still in operation??

Your Connection Destination

Obviously reviews are important and this is a great app. Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com to see how we use this!

Bric A Brac London

You know what, this is a really really good app!

Naturally as our business was growing we understood the importance of collecting reviews, we tried other services who offered a "Free Trial" which soon converted into a number of phone calls at a cost of £1,800 per annum plus because they had 'advanced features' such as email automation etc.

We installed this app yesterday, it is 100% free to collect reviews and they also have the advanced features which would of cost a lot of money elsewhere!

I had a few questions when playing around with the system naturally but nothing a quick email to our Account Manager (listed at the top right when you login) couldn't fix. Traci Garcia responded promptly to our questions and put us on the right path to have great success with the app!

I would highly recommend Site Jabber if your serious about customer service and collecting reviews. In this day and age, why should you have to pay for brand reputation, thats what you work hard for yourself!