4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and straightforward setup. It offers both free and paid plans, suiting various budgets. The app provides real-time analytics, helping merchants track impressions and clicks, and has been credited for increasing store traffic and sales. It allows flexible ad generation from selected store products, with the option to update or delete them. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and prompt issue resolution. The app's Google ads feature is particularly valued by new online stores seeking quality traffic.

August 23, 2018

l just stated and not sure how this app will go...

Weave And Mix
Almost 2 years using the app
September 24, 2019

I have mixed feelings about this apps. It has help gain some traffic, but not a lot. It has produced some orders, however, all have been flagged as High Fraud Risk. Buyer beware...

e-Topia!
12 months using the app
sixads replied September 24, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! I'll reach out to you personally.
Have you tried our facebook ads?

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO & Founder at sixads

August 28, 2018

just starting out, haven't tried this app yet and it's asking for a review in order to continue.

Tazzify
6 months using the app
June 26, 2020

I just started using sixads yesterday I can't give a details review as yet but I'm hoping that this works to drive traffic to my store and be able to make some money to continue an upgrade this app on my store.
The idea of this app is very useful and I think it's great so here's to best wishes!

Gina's Loft
Bahamas
4 months using the app
December 9, 2019

I’m a new user to the app will see how much free traffic I get before I can say a good word must see progress first

HappyCrappy2020 Online
3 months using the app
November 24, 2018

I'll come back and put 5star retting if it'll work properly and increase sell.
I'll come back and put 5star retting if it'll work properly and increase sell.

eBayTrend
About 2 months using the app
August 10, 2018

I am not sure this will work or not but let's try maybe the result positive

Commonbear
India
January 17, 2019

It's not worth the cost. Time consuming having to fill in information regarding each items..including category considering that information should have easily generated and insert by the app. Traffic to my store is not increase enough to see a difference. I am strongly considering uninstalling because it does not add up to the cost.

Smiley Comforts
July 16, 2020

This app is useless and a waste of money. I reached out to customer care because Im seeing no traffic and its been over a week. I will be removing this app immediately

7Kouture
sixads replied July 16, 2020

Hello!

Sorry to have let you down!
We do our best to reply to our customers requests within 12 hours at most thus there must be some technical glitch if we did not get back to you for over 7 days. My sincere apologies once again. We will get back to you asap and solve all the issues you have.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

August 23, 2019

Will not recommend the paid version of this app. Conversion rate is low and it just doesn't work out well compared to google and facebook adv. After purchase, the number of impressions stayed the same as the free version for weeks before I had to contact support. Following that, the number of impressions increased a little but click rate remains almost the same as that of the free version. They are relying heavily on the free version thus I would not recommend the paid version as it does nothing in boosting traffic or sales.

Lumenstone