Upify Size Charts & Size Guide

Good looking size chart & size guide for reducing returns.

Free plan available

tinatily

Location Australia

Me gustó mucho esta aplicación ya que es práctica y simple de utilizar. La recomiendo.......................

Rocca & Co

Great app and very inexpensive. Very user friendly and easy to tailor to your needs. Highly recommended.

triobysrs

Easy to use app for size guide. Can make different size guides for different collections pricing is bit higher.

Guns and Thighs

we have un installed this app but still its showing its details in oiur website with size chart kindly let us know how to solve this issue ?

RETOSY

Use la aplicación para crear mis tablas de tallas y es fantástica. Muy recomendable para todo el mundo, muy intuitiva de utilizar.

Skullbike

Easy to use and to customize to your needs.
The best I've tried and it is free!
100% Recommended! :-)

HERCXLES

This app is the easiest and most user friendly size chart i've found! Really nice and appealing to the eye too. Kind and helpful if you need to contact them as well!

ILS-ELLES

This App is great. It works great on mobile and desktop. It is essay to set up and customize. Best part it, it's free and you can add as many size charts you want for different collections or product tags. Love it. 100% recommended!

Bound & Dash

I used this app to put various brand size charts on my website. The developer was so helpful and fast when I emailed with a question or needed some help. Even when the app hadn't been updated to place the size chart on the page, they personally coded it for me on my product pages. Thank you!!

808SIAN

Brilliant app, so easy to use. The guys are super super helpful, which is a huge PLUS! Definite Recommendation :)

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. We will keep providing excellent support to our clients and soon we will lunch new features because the app became very popular. Thanks again!

Previous 1