4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, ease of integration, and customizable size charts. Its clean design, mobile-friendly interface, and multilingual support are also valued. Merchants find the analytical features, such as tracking clicks and impressions per product, beneficial. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and receptiveness to feedback. Merchants also note the app's affordability and long-term seamless performance.

March 14, 2022

This app did EXACTLY what I needed it to do and more. As an e-commerce marketplace, each of our Seller's have a different size chart. I needed a solution to help me added size charts to each individual product page for 20 different Seller's and this was the perfect solution! The size charts look beautiful and are easily customizable as well. I highly recommend this app!

Tall Size
17 days using the app
March 1, 2022

I live it. Easy to use and you can create your own chart and add tables, images. highly recommended

ShopaMi Now
Kuwait
13 days using the app
TaskHusky replied March 5, 2022

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it and glad you love it.

September 6, 2022

Very easy to adapt and customise the size charts to your requirements. Plenty of options to get you started.

Pandemonium Emporium
10 days using the app
TaskHusky replied September 6, 2022

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.

Edited November 24, 2020

I'm really enjoying this app. I tried the free version and then upgraded. The price is very fair and the app is easy to use. Love it!

Westware
7 days using the app
November 22, 2022

So far so good, works well on both desktop and mobile. Easy to use app, a lot less time consuming than creating my own size charts!

ILLVZN
6 days using the app
January 8, 2022

great app really happy works well with my shop customers can now see correct size they are looking for

Tackle Junkee
5 days using the app
June 23, 2020

Excellent app easy to use and very good attention fast and effective. This app makes my online store look very elegant.

Marisel Boutique
December 1, 2022

So far so good, designs are easy and simple, exactly what I was looking for. -lllllllllllllllllllllllll

Stretch Fyt
TaskHusky replied December 1, 2022

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.

November 4, 2020

This app really has helped my product pages. It is simple to use once you get the hang of it and makes your store look so much cleaner and organized. I would recommend to anyone wanting to add size charts without all the coding.

Tclickitys Boutique
October 3, 2022

Easy to use, good features and easy to way to customize it. Good amount of presets to play with and to make it your own.

Clearly Baguette
3 days using the app
TaskHusky replied October 4, 2022

Thank you for the review. We appreciate it.