4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features. It's praised for its seamless integration with product pages and its ability to handle multiple size charts. Many appreciate the responsive customer support, affordability, and the value it provides. The design is clean and professional, with the ability to add a personal brand touch. It also includes an analysis feature that tracks chart clicks and impressions, making it suitable for businesses with a diverse product range.

March 7, 2024

Great experience, it works perfectly, boosted my sales after using it, the support is awesome as well! I recommend a lot.

Mr.Maximus
Brazil
4 months using the app
TaskHusky replied March 8, 2024

Thank you for your review. Size Charts are a great way to boost sales. We are glad to hear you benefited from them. - Zach

March 28, 2024

Clean Size Charts does exactly what we needed it do. The charts are easy to navigate and design. There are many ways to assign charts to products which is helpful. The support is responsive and helped in a timely fashioned.

Danali
8 days using the app
TaskHusky replied March 29, 2024

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you found it was easy to use. We look forward to adding even more to your size chart experience soon. - Zach

January 29, 2024

So easy and fit perfectly into our product page! I definitely recommend this app to anyone trying to put up their own size charts!

Awful Cloth
7 days using the app
TaskHusky replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you found it easy to use. - Zach

February 18, 2024

very nice app, easy to use and extremely helpful.

AnyHoody
Belgium
About 1 month using the app
TaskHusky replied February 19, 2024

Thank you for the review of our size chart app. We are so happy you found it easy to use. - Zach

March 15, 2024

I wish there were more free tables, but overall I love it ! Exactly what i was looking for .

kalmayoga
Chile
About 1 hour using the app
TaskHusky replied March 16, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are happy you love our size chart app. - Zach

March 10, 2024

Exceptional service and support.

Letterkenny | Shoresy Official Store
About 1 year using the app
TaskHusky replied March 11, 2024

Thank you for your review. We love working with your team. - Zach

March 27, 2024

Super easy to use, cheap monthly plan, great sorting

Artisan Apparel
About 4 hours using the app
TaskHusky replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear the app made creating your size chart easy. - Zach

March 27, 2024

It is working really nice so far

TheModest
1 day using the app
TaskHusky replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are glad our size chart app is working nicely for you. We look forward to adding more to help you grow. - Zach

March 4, 2024

So far so good honestly.
Enjoying the app and customer service is good.

Vlixen Apparel
5 days using the app
TaskHusky replied March 5, 2024

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear our size chart solution is going good for you along with our customer service. - Zach

October 30, 2023

I want to give you all a big hug! I've always had the hardest time with this. You would think in this business getting something as basic as a size chart wouldn't be so hard. Your app made this a lot easier for me. Thank you!!! :)

AXIEST
5 months using the app
TaskHusky replied October 31, 2023

Thank you for your review. I'm glad our solution was able to get you what you needed. - Zachary