4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in creating customizable size charts. It's praised for boosting sales and enhancing customer experience with a clean design that integrates seamlessly into product pages. The app offers both a free and affordable paid version, with responsive customer support. It also provides valuable insights through analysis of chart clicks and impressions per product. Suitable for businesses of all sizes.

Edited January 9, 2024

Love it!

CMC Motorsports®
Over 2 years using the app
TaskHusky replied May 14, 2022

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your support and we are going to keep building a better app for merchants like you.

September 8, 2023

Great, app - simple to use yet very powerful. Love the way the images can be loaded from URL for the thumbnail - makes life easy.

Teeone
4 months using the app
TaskHusky replied September 9, 2023

We are glad to hear you found the app simple and powerful. We look forward to watching you grow. - Zach

December 10, 2020

This has been the perfect solution for size charts within my store. It's easy to configure, has a slew of options, and is fairly priced. Highly recommended.

Second Banana
February 11, 2020

This app works fantastic! Does the job, has great templates and options and its free! I highly recommend it. Super easy to use. Thanks!

Ark Imports
March 22, 2022

Easy to use and the customer support is great! They fix something that wasn´t on their scope in minutes. I highly recommend this app.

G·LEM
Spain
TaskHusky replied April 10, 2022

Thank you for your review. :)

April 15, 2022

I used this app to add a size guide to my website and it was very easy to do! Quickly add in your measurements and preferences and you're done!

Sense-ational You
TaskHusky replied April 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are glad you love the app. :)

July 19, 2022

This app is great. Very easy to setup and use. Helped us out a great deal. Would definately recommend.

Moses Kushner
TaskHusky replied July 19, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate it.

July 25, 2022

Speedy support at a crucial time! Always there when I need them and their app does exactly where we need it to do!

Fascinating Nights
TaskHusky replied July 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are so glad we were able to help you out.

Edited September 11, 2021

It works, they have preset designs and the free option is a great value. I highly recommend it! It is easy to use, with no copy and pasting links and code to make it appear.

REPLY FORWARD
Over 1 year using the app
Edited July 28, 2021

Wir nutzen die App, da wir unterschiedliche Größentabellen benötigen. Ist einfach zu bedienen und individuell anpassbar.

Off to Live