Skip To Checkout

by Koala Apps

Fast Checkout, avoid Cart & Buy Now App,Custom Checkout Button

AlphaY Group

You can't disable it.

My customers keep compaining they can't just add to card EVEN when I disabled the app.

I wanted to test this app then I disabled it - don't know why I kept it. I live to see the day when developers start creating decent, working apps.

And another thing - if you want to chat with them, make sure got time because it's going to take a while.

Waiting for 25 minutes now. And counting...

March 30, 2020

Hey,

Andrew from the Koala-Apps team here :)

I looked at our support logs and it seems like we did not receive any previous support request from your end.

In any case, we are happy to help with anything you need!

I reached out to you directly to the email address your store is listed under several times.

If you did not receive this email, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always glad to help!

Freeplay

This app doesn't work at all! When I click on the add to cart button I am redirected to the cart and not the checkout. The application is well activated!

January 4, 2020

Hey,

Andrew from the Koala-Apps team here :)

In any case, we are happy to help with anything you need!

NeuroSpa

not working on major browser, support team don't answer.not working on major browser, support team don't answer.

November 17, 2019

Hey, Andrew from the support team here :)
I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered some difficulties.
I emailed you back several times with no answer after checking and finding it works with all the browsers you mentioned.
I will be happy to help, please Let me know how at hello@koala-apps.io

Tindahan ni Jan

Can't download ...............................>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 17, 2019

Hey, Andrew from the support team here :)
You successfully downloaded the app otherwise you would not succeed to write that review.
Let us know if we can be of any help at hello@koala-apps.io