Create SKUs with ease for all your products in minutes. No more fighting excel tables to create codes.
You will be sure that all the SKUs are created using the rules that you set.
Using the app options you can ensure that the generated SKUs are unique for each product and product variant.
Over 40 options to choose from!
The app allows you to create SKUs by choosing a combination of codes created automatically, based on your product’s data or on the data you enter in the app.
- for all products in a collection
- for a set of products selected in the admin Products page or
- for all products in your store, in a single run
You can combine the following elements to create SKUs:
- PTA (Product title abbreviation)
- POA (Product options abbreviation)
- PTA (Product type abbreviation)
- PVA (Product vendor abbreviation)
- Auto number - It ensures that the created SKU code is unique for each run of the generator, unless you manually reset it. After each generation run it is incremented with the number of SKUs generated, so that the codes do not overlap. It also works with zero padded numbers like 001.
These code types are used for product options, product type and product vendor abbreviation.
- First character - Creates a 1 character code using the first character of the given name.
- First 2 - Creates a two-character code using the first two characters of the name.
- First 3 - Creates a three-character code using the first three characters of the name.
- First 4 - Creates a four-character code using the first four characters of the name.
- Code 2 - It creates a two-digit code for each name, starting with '01'. The code is unique for each name. You should use this if you have less than 100 unique names in that category (options, type or vendors).
- Code 3 - It creates a three-digit code for each name, starting with '001'. The code is unique for each name and works in the same way as 'Code 2'.
- Product Code 4 - Creates a 4 digit code for products - the code is unique for a product and once it is created it remains unchanged if you choose to re-generate SKUs or add variants to that product - you will always get the same code for a product.
SKU is short for Stock Keeping Unit, is made up of alphanumeric characters and is designed to be unique to a single product. It’s important to note that the SKU is not the same as a product’s UPC (barcode). If you are selling products it is important to set up your inventory correctly and one of the most important parts of this process is setting up the product SKU.
Free to install
$9.95 one-time charge to unlock all app features
Overall rating Based on 4 reviews
Most recent reviews
Retried the app and now things seem to be working. Wish there were more options available for the free plan
Thank you for the review and for the feedback.
We are considering to add features to the free plan.
USA Made Dropship
They have worked with us about the functions of the app. It covers anyone looking to have an accurate sku system. Bravo
Thank you for your review and for the feedback which helped us improve the app.
This app is amazing. It is the only SKU generator available on Shopify and I need to say that using the premium features it is almost free.
We just paid one-off-payment of $9.90 to unlock the app and it has put our store sku product management basically on auto pilot, saving us tens of work of manual work. We generated all your well-structured product SKUs with just 1 click. Amazing.
PS: And if you have any kind of problem, they reply right away.