SKUGen

SKUGen

by WebShopAssist

Easy to use SKU generator and label printer for your products

Just Stuff I Sell

I used to not have to worry about this app. They did an update at some point that now, half the time, the auto generate doesn't work and I end up have to manually go back and edit sku numbers. it really stinks as I am listing products manually across multiple sales channels and so having the correct sku is super important I'm grandfathered in under the "Price Increase" they had and thinking this may be part of the problem - i.e. a bug of some sort as we're not paying their full premium etc. One would certainly hope that if you are going to pay for the auto generate, it would be reliable. At this point, I am having to go back in and verify the sku was generated and applied. When not, I have to go back and manually correct the SKU in the product and other sales channels. At this point, I most certainly could not recommend this to you for a no hassle auto generate and apply sku solution. It's workable if you don't mind the possibility that you need to go behind the app and correct it.

Andrea Bonelli

This app has worked great for my needs especially when adding new products and I need a single product sku added. It's a serious time saver.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Villager Jim's Shop

I really love the support we just got with our shop , top class!! We asked some complex questions of the app and it amazingly did everything we needed really impressed!

Arouge Jewelry

I used this app to help me but it could certainly be better if if allowed me to select the order of layouts.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you need a different order of components in the layout, please contact us. We can add new layouts.

SeaKisses

Excellent app. Has saved me from having to manually raise SKU's relying on my memory and a spreadsheet! This app is so customisable it fitted our naming scheme. I had one little issue and the support was fast and accurate and the issue was resolved.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Highly recommend. Easy to Use and saved us hours of work. We have 100s of products and 100s of variants, this app easily added all of the sku's in the format that we wanted. Thank you so much :)

July 29, 2020

Thank you very much!

Just Witchy's

There is no method to create a sku for a single product. Looks nice if you want to generate skus in bulk though.

June 25, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Actually, you can create a SKU for a single product if you send it to the app from the product editing page. Please go to the More actions menu, then select 'Generate SKU'. This will send the product to the app and you'll be able to generate the SKU.
I hope you'll reconsider the review.

La Force ~tokyo~

This is a great app – especially for those who want to generate easy to understand SKU code for the product with options in Japanese. For an example, if a product has a color option "ピンク" (meaning pink in English), you can generate SKU code like P-PINK-0001.
The support is extremely quick and efficient. I am very happy to recommend this app!

ZiZoou Store

This is the app I'm looking for. It's an usefull app and easily used. Although there are a few bit issues, but generally I satisfy with this app.

March 28, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We would appreciate if you could tell us what issues you've encountered, so we can improve the app and your experience.

THE KRIPT

This is a crucial app for any shopify store owner. You dont have to break your head coming up with SKUs for your products. This app does it for you. Oh and their customer service is A+. I asked for a feature and 3 days later, its there. Great work guys

Previous 1 3