SKUGen

Easy to use SKU generator and label printer for your products

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SKU and barcode generation, label printing

ESTEEM Clothing

Great App, better Support! I had a request for a feature and the request was granted within 24 hours.

VibeSource Mugs

Awesome App. Did exactly what is was supposed to do and was extremely easy to use!! I would referring the app to anyone.

February 6, 2022

BeRichStores.com

We use this app to create sku numbers for all our products. This app was important and helpful because it saved us time and money. The support team assistance was on point, very knowledgeable and professional. We would definitely refer this product, Bogden the angel that helped us and the support team.

The WOD Guys

We have been using this app for a while now, and it is great. Sets SKU, Bar/QR codes for inventory management automatically. The customer service is amazing, replies in few hours only and is willing to assist directly on our own store. Great product and service. Thank you

My Righteous Apparel

This app generates SKUs for products and variants that we create. A lot of our products are print on demand and they come with their own SKU's. Obviously, you do not want to change the SKUs assigned by a print shop. This app has never changed any of our existing SKUs. It just creates SKUs for the products that don't have one and only if we want it to. Using the same SKUs on Shopify, Etsy, eBay, etc is what makes it possible to use Shopify as the only place we have to process orders. I highly recommend this app if you need to create SKUs for your products.

September 2, 2021

Modern&Home

Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.

July 28, 2021

Skunkwerx Ind

I paid for the advanced option so I could update one product and it overwrote my entire catalog. No mater which option I choose, all products, collection, or product, it re writes all products.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your review and we apologise for your experience.

The app can target only one product for generation.
You can also use the "Set only missing codes" option to avoid overwriting existing SKUs.

We'd be happy to clarify how the app is working if you'll contact us on the support email.

Platypus Max

Very handy app to get unique SKUs added for all my new products. I am on the free plan and can just click a single button to update all my new items at any time, though I believe this can be automated with a paid plan. Either way, it's super handy if you are trying to use Shopify as your source data for other stores.

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

designs2cpgh

I was struggling to format a very specific jewelry label . SKUGen was super responsive, trouble shooting my unique issue and working with me until it was resolved. I am extremely happy that I chose this particular app and would highly recommend it to others.

The Hambledon

This is a great app with functionality for many needs. The standout though is their online assistance. They were super prompt at replying to emails and quickly fixed an issue I was having. Thank you Bogdan!

March 18, 2021

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4