SKUGen

SKUGen

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 4, 2022

Just needed to say - Customer service was top notch. Highly recommended. Made the whole process very easy.

ByJoyadenuga
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 12, 2022

They help once I reached for custom support. It isn't hard to do the app, however I lack time to spend trying to fix things I know they will help with, so as soon as I asked, they actually did the work themselves for me. Thanks for caring about your customers!

Combat Iron Apparel™
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 1, 2022

Great App, better Support! I had a request for a feature and the request was granted within 24 hours.

ESTEEM Clothing
Germany
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
February 5, 2022

Awesome App. Did exactly what is was supposed to do and was extremely easy to use!! I would referring the app to anyone.

VibeSource Mugs
Time spent using app: 7 months
WebShopAssist replied February 6, 2022

December 20, 2021

We use this app to create sku numbers for all our products. This app was important and helpful because it saved us time and money. The support team assistance was on point, very knowledgeable and professional. We would definitely refer this product, Bogden the angel that helped us and the support team.

BeRichStores.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 4, 2021

We have been using this app for a while now, and it is great. Sets SKU, Bar/QR codes for inventory management automatically. The customer service is amazing, replies in few hours only and is willing to assist directly on our own store. Great product and service. Thank you

The WOD Guys
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 1, 2021

This app generates SKUs for products and variants that we create. A lot of our products are print on demand and they come with their own SKU's. Obviously, you do not want to change the SKUs assigned by a print shop. This app has never changed any of our existing SKUs. It just creates SKUs for the products that don't have one and only if we want it to. Using the same SKUs on Shopify, Etsy, eBay, etc is what makes it possible to use Shopify as the only place we have to process orders. I highly recommend this app if you need to create SKUs for your products.

My Righteous Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
WebShopAssist replied September 2, 2021

July 28, 2021

Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.

Modern&Home
Time spent using app: 8 months
WebShopAssist replied July 28, 2021

July 11, 2021

I paid for the advanced option so I could update one product and it overwrote my entire catalog. No mater which option I choose, all products, collection, or product, it re writes all products.

Skunkwerx Ind
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
WebShopAssist replied July 12, 2021

Thank you for your review and we apologise for your experience.

The app can target only one product for generation.
You can also use the "Set only missing codes" option to avoid overwriting existing SKUs.

We'd be happy to clarify how the app is working if you'll contact us on the support email.

June 18, 2021

Very handy app to get unique SKUs added for all my new products. I am on the free plan and can just click a single button to update all my new items at any time, though I believe this can be automated with a paid plan. Either way, it's super handy if you are trying to use Shopify as your source data for other stores.

Platypus Max
Time spent using app: About 2 months
WebShopAssist replied June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!