SKUGen

SKUGen

by WebShopAssist

Easy to use SKU generator and label printer for your products

The Hambledon

This is a great app with functionality for many needs. The standout though is their online assistance. They were super prompt at replying to emails and quickly fixed an issue I was having. Thank you Bogdan!

March 18, 2021

Thank you! I appreciate it!

OurWellness

SKUgen rocks! As a multi-channel retailer offering thousands of products from hundreds of brands, it is indispensable. This app solved our problem, and the support received in customizing it to ensure SKU uniqueness was phenomenal. We are very happy and highly recommend it. Just download and reach out if need be, you will be glad you did!

Slate Avenue

I use this app to generate unique SKUs required for listings on Amazon. My supplier SKUs are not unique and needed to be extended with additional characters while preserving the original SKU per my supplier. SKUGen had the functionality I needed to generate a new SKU but not to append to an existing SKU. I reached out and upon careful consideration they made the change and it works great. I high recommend this app.

WellBox

Button to generate SKUs is grey out. Updated to the £1.99 monthly plan and it still seems greyed out. Some clarification on why this is would be helpful.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review.
The Generate button is greyed out if the options you selected are not part of your current plan.
The $1.99 plan is for Automatic generation, but it does not include all generation options which are part of the "Advanced options" (one-time fee)

Just Stuff I Sell

I used to not have to worry about this app. They did an update at some point that now, half the time, the auto generate doesn't work and I end up have to manually go back and edit sku numbers. it really stinks as I am listing products manually across multiple sales channels and so having the correct sku is super important I'm grandfathered in under the "Price Increase" they had and thinking this may be part of the problem - i.e. a bug of some sort as we're not paying their full premium etc. One would certainly hope that if you are going to pay for the auto generate, it would be reliable. At this point, I am having to go back in and verify the sku was generated and applied. When not, I have to go back and manually correct the SKU in the product and other sales channels. At this point, I most certainly could not recommend this to you for a no hassle auto generate and apply sku solution. It's workable if you don't mind the possibility that you need to go behind the app and correct it.

January 25, 2021

Thank you for your review.
The auto-generate functionality is working, but there is one possible scenario when you could overwrite the SKU generated by the app.
This can happen when you create the new product manually. It usually takes few seconds for the app to get the message from Shopify that a new product was created and to save the newly generated SKU.
If you do not refresh the page, to load the SKU generated by the app, and save the product again (with the SKU field empty) you will overwrite it.
Hope this helps.

Andrea Bonelli

This app has worked great for my needs especially when adding new products and I need a single product sku added. It's a serious time saver.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Villager Jim's Shop

I really love the support we just got with our shop , top class!! We asked some complex questions of the app and it amazingly did everything we needed really impressed!

Arouge Jewelry

I used this app to help me but it could certainly be better if if allowed me to select the order of layouts.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you need a different order of components in the layout, please contact us. We can add new layouts.

SeaKisses

Excellent app. Has saved me from having to manually raise SKU's relying on my memory and a spreadsheet! This app is so customisable it fitted our naming scheme. I had one little issue and the support was fast and accurate and the issue was resolved.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Highly recommend. Easy to Use and saved us hours of work. We have 100s of products and 100s of variants, this app easily added all of the sku's in the format that we wanted. Thank you so much :)

July 29, 2020