SKUGen

SKUGen

by wsassist

Easy to use SKU generator for your products

Zubaida SG

I used this app and it works really well, This is something like you think and it happens :) Cheers Guys!!!!

Also, I wanted some customize changes. The support guy was so helpful, he said can be done just give me 2 days. Great work guys, keep going!!!

Lamoca

It works very well! Highly recommended! Really solved my problem. Thank you. It's worth a try. If you don't have your own erp which can generate sku, try this one.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the great review!

WaistGameTight

Omg. This app just saved me sooo much time! I needed over 300 SKUs for my new Shipping Easy inventory management system, and within minutes of downloading this one app I had all of them! If it wasn't for this app, I would have spent several hours going through each product one by one creating and entering SKUs! I wish I could give this app 10 stars right now.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for your review!

RelicGate

There is only one flaw... that there is no button for review :P.

I had to manually come to the Shopify store, find the app and review it... come on guys add a review button.

P.S. I think you'd benefit more with monthly 0.99$ where you allow automatic SKU gen for newly added products "to custom selected lists".

So a feature that I think is missing is that you allow specific end code for each product or for all. Right now it works to do it for all of the product.

Imagine, we have a new variant in a product.. now it will get the last number like 1230 or something, instead it should continue with the next in line number for the specific product.

#CodesPerProduct

September 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!
We will surely add a review button :)
Your suggestions are very good! Thank you! I added all to my to-do list.

Analog Classics

Every time I add a product, SKUgen inserts it before all the serial numbers which inturn raises all the serial numbers it already generated by one. A great way to screw up your inventory management.

August 3, 2019

Thank you for the feedback.
The app is not changing already generated SKUs, unless you choose to re-generate the SKUs.
For new products we recommend to check the "Set only missing SKUs" checkbox. This will prevent changing already generated SKUs.

If this is not what you need, please get in touch with us on our support email and we'll be happy to assist with the settings or implementing new features to improve the app.

USA Made Dropship

They have worked with us about the functions of the app. It covers anyone looking to have an accurate sku system. Bravo

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your review and for the feedback which helped us improve the app.

Gadbe™

This app is amazing. It is the only SKU generator available on Shopify and I need to say that using the premium features it is almost free.

We just paid one-off-payment of $9.90 to unlock the app and it has put our store sku product management basically on auto pilot, saving us tens of work of manual work. We generated all your well-structured product SKUs with just 1 click. Amazing.

PS: And if you have any kind of problem, they reply right away.

Graphic Gear

Must have app for everyone that does not have SKU's and create their own. This app will write the SKU's for you. The support team is very helpful. Thank you.