SKUGen

SKUGen

by WebShopAssist

Easy to use SKU generator and label printer for your products

Villager Jim's Shop

I really love the support we just got with our shop , top class!! We asked some complex questions of the app and it amazingly did everything we needed really impressed!

Arouge Jewelry

I used this app to help me but it could certainly be better if if allowed me to select the order of layouts.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you need a different order of components in the layout, please contact us. We can add new layouts.

SeaKisses

Excellent app. Has saved me from having to manually raise SKU's relying on my memory and a spreadsheet! This app is so customisable it fitted our naming scheme. I had one little issue and the support was fast and accurate and the issue was resolved.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Highly recommend. Easy to Use and saved us hours of work. We have 100s of products and 100s of variants, this app easily added all of the sku's in the format that we wanted. Thank you so much :)

July 29, 2020

Thank you very much!

Just Witchy's

There is no method to create a sku for a single product. Looks nice if you want to generate skus in bulk though.

June 25, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Actually, you can create a SKU for a single product if you send it to the app from the product editing page. Please go to the More actions menu, then select 'Generate SKU'. This will send the product to the app and you'll be able to generate the SKU.
I hope you'll reconsider the review.

La Force ~tokyo~

This is a great app – especially for those who want to generate easy to understand SKU code for the product with options in Japanese. For an example, if a product has a color option "ピンク" (meaning pink in English), you can generate SKU code like P-PINK-0001.
The support is extremely quick and efficient. I am very happy to recommend this app!

ZiZoou Store

This is the app I'm looking for. It's an usefull app and easily used. Although there are a few bit issues, but generally I satisfy with this app.

March 28, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We would appreciate if you could tell us what issues you've encountered, so we can improve the app and your experience.

THE KRIPT

This is a crucial app for any shopify store owner. You dont have to break your head coming up with SKUs for your products. This app does it for you. Oh and their customer service is A+. I asked for a feature and 3 days later, its there. Great work guys

JewelCove

This app saves so much time. My supplier wanted unique SKUs for all the products on my store and I didn't know where to start as I have well over 1000 SKUs. Luckily, I came across this app and within 10 minutes - my problem was solved. 5 Stars!

LeilaCools

Super easy to use. Lots of options. Had a question for support and they got back to me right away and were very helpful.

Previous 1