SKUGen

Easy to use SKU generator and label printer for your products

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SKU and barcode generation, label printing

Katie J Design and Events

Location Australia

Fantastic App! Highly recommend. Easy to Use and saved us hours of work. We have 100s of products and 100s of variants, this app easily added all of the sku's in the format that we wanted. Thank you so much :)

July 29, 2020

Thank you very much!

Just Witchy's

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

There is no method to create a sku for a single product. Looks nice if you want to generate skus in bulk though.

June 25, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Actually, you can create a SKU for a single product if you send it to the app from the product editing page. Please go to the More actions menu, then select 'Generate SKU'. This will send the product to the app and you'll be able to generate the SKU.
I hope you'll reconsider the review.

La Force ~tokyo~

Location Japan

This is a great app – especially for those who want to generate easy to understand SKU code for the product with options in Japanese. For an example, if a product has a color option "ピンク" (meaning pink in English), you can generate SKU code like P-PINK-0001.
The support is extremely quick and efficient. I am very happy to recommend this app!

ZiZoou Store

Location Vietnam

This is the app I'm looking for. It's an usefull app and easily used. Although there are a few bit issues, but generally I satisfy with this app.

March 28, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We would appreciate if you could tell us what issues you've encountered, so we can improve the app and your experience.

THE KRIPT

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a crucial app for any shopify store owner. You dont have to break your head coming up with SKUs for your products. This app does it for you. Oh and their customer service is A+. I asked for a feature and 3 days later, its there. Great work guys

JewelCove

Time spent using app 21 minutes

This app saves so much time. My supplier wanted unique SKUs for all the products on my store and I didn't know where to start as I have well over 1000 SKUs. Luckily, I came across this app and within 10 minutes - my problem was solved. 5 Stars!

LeilaCools

Super easy to use. Lots of options. Had a question for support and they got back to me right away and were very helpful.

Ebloggers

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app and incredible value for money, as a secondhand store this has allowed us to uniquely identify each product which will revolutionise our picking and packing process. Always very helpful support and quick responses to any questions we might have, plus they have added custom features for us that has really helped us. My only wish would be that when we duplicate a product it automatically overwrites the SKU when you press save without you having to leave the field blank but otherwise couldn't be better!

January 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

bootysculpted

Location Bulgaria

This app is THE REAL time saver!!! It helps so much and saves weeks of work. Also, the support responded within a few minutes and was very effective and communicative. Thanks to these guys I generated SKUs the way I wanted within a few minutes! Will surely check out their other apps today

Zubaida SG

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app and it works really well, This is something like you think and it happens :) Cheers Guys!!!!

Also, I wanted some customize changes. The support guy was so helpful, he said can be done just give me 2 days. Great work guys, keep going!!!