Create SKUs with ease for all your products in minutes. No more fighting excel tables to create codes.
You will be sure that all the SKUs are created using the rules that you set.
Using the app options you can ensure that the generated SKUs are unique for each product and product variant.
Over 50 options to choose from!
The app allows you to create SKUs by choosing a combination of codes created automatically, based on your product’s data or on the data you enter in the app.
- for all products in a collection
- for a set of products selected in the admin Products page or
- for all products in your store, in a single run
- save in SKU or barcode field
You can combine the following elements to create SKUs:
- PTA (Product title abbreviation)
- POA (Product options abbreviation)
- PTA (Product type abbreviation)
- PVA (Product vendor abbreviation)
- Auto number - It ensures that the created SKU code is unique for each run of the generator, unless you manually reset it. After each generation run it is incremented with the number of SKUs generated, so that the codes do not overlap. It also works with zero padded numbers like 001.
These code types are used for product options, product type and product vendor abbreviation.
- First character - Creates a 1 character code using the first character of the given name.
- First 2 - Creates a two-character code using the first two characters of the name.
- First 3 - Creates a three-character code using the first three characters of the name.
- First 4 - Creates a four-character code using the first four characters of the name.
- Code 2 - It creates a two-digit code for each name, starting with '01'. The code is unique for each name. You should use this if you have less than 100 unique names in that category (options, type or vendors).
- Code 3 - It creates a three-digit code for each name, starting with '001'. The code is unique for each name and works in the same way as 'Code 2'.
- Product Code 4 - Creates a 4 digit code for products - the code is unique for a product and once it is created it remains unchanged if you choose to re-generate SKUs or add variants to that product - you will always get the same code for a product.
- Use Tags and Metafields as SKU components
- Custom codes for product options, types and vendors
Automatic SKU Generation
The app can automatically generate SKUs when you create a new product or when you update a product. If this feature is activated, when a new product is created, the app will generate the SKU using the last used template.
Product label printing
- Predefined label templates which can be copied and customized
- Customize up to three templates using liquid templating
- You can print labels for products in collections or for up to 50 selected products (from Shopify's product list, select products, then from the More actions dropdown select Print product labels)
- Can print barcode images for item barcode or SKUs using Code-128 or EAN-13 encoding
Free to install
$9.95 one-time charge to unlock advanced options; $1.99/month for Automatic SKU Generation; $3.99/month for Custom Codes
Most recent reviews
This app has worked great for my needs especially when adding new products and I need a single product sku added. It's a serious time saver.
Thank you for your review!
Villager Jim's Shop
I really love the support we just got with our shop , top class!! We asked some complex questions of the app and it amazingly did everything we needed really impressed!
I used this app to help me but it could certainly be better if if allowed me to select the order of layouts.
Thank you for your review.
If you need a different order of components in the layout, please contact us. We can add new layouts.