Multi-channel inventory management and forecasting of all warehouses, 3PLs, drop-shippers and Amazon FBA distribution centers.
Algorithmic fulfillment and auto-generated purchase orders based on powerful rule engines to save time and money.
True dynamic analytics to reveal trends, SKU-level FIFO profitability, and actionable opportunities to cut cost and increase profits.
Trusted by more top sellers than any other platform, Skubana acts as the central nervous system of your operations. It unifies all the tools you need to run your business, automates repetitive tasks, and even thinks for you on profitability, forecasting, and demand planning. Fragmented solutions have ruled the commerce landscape for so long that many sellers have come to accept that stitching together software, running complicated workflows, and viewing inconsistent data is just part of doing business.
Our mission is to shatter these notions and provide sellers something they've never had or experienced before: a centralized platform with a single source of truth for all your data and operations. Skubana powers orders, inventory and business intelligence for the world's top high-volume brands and retailers
Unify Your Operations
- 1-Click integrations to Shopify, Shopify Plus and Shopify POS without any additional development.
- Connect and import orders from every channel you sell on, including online shopping carts, marketplaces, retailers, and point of sale systems.
- Print shipping labels from all major carriers or automatically route your orders to 3rd party fulfillment centers, all from one centralized place.
- View, manage, and synchronize your entire inventory across all sales channels, warehouses, 3PLs, dropshippers, and FBA distribution centers.
- Let our Orderbots work for you even rate-shopping in real time and applying best or cheapest shipping rates.
- Let Skubana automatically create and adjust PO's based on sales velocity, lead times, and seasonality.
- Prevent overselling, negative reviews, and potential market suspension through powerful inventory allocation rules.
Make Smart Decisions
- Know true profitability of each SKU that accounts for all costs, from settlement reports, to FIFO values, to your business overhead expenses.
- Leveraging Skubana's continuous alerts that show where cost can be cut and how profits can be gained for each product.
- Forecast with confidence by using predictive analytics that reveal trends and show what will happen before it actually happens.
Customize & Extend
- Personalize your workflows using fully-open REST API.
- Plug in immediate functionality using our App Store that offers ready-to-go components.
- Gain access to our large partner network of developers and agencies ready to take your operations to the next level.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Custom Monthly Price. Please contact sales.
Unlimited Users & Sales Channels
Access to ALL of Skubana's features
Dedicated Implementation Specialist and Account Manager
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 48 reviews
Most recent reviews
Healthy Human Life
I have been an e-commerce seller since the dark days of the Internet in 1997. Over the past 20+ years I have used many different platforms - often combining features for different companies to get the systems that we need.
We were seeking a web based platform that assist with our inventory / COGS / multiple platforms / forecasting and order processing. We looked at a number of solutions including TradeGecko / Fishbowl / Orderlo and others. Skubana was the one that ticked all the boxes. It actually replaced a number of other platforms and saves us time and resources each month.
There is a learning curve when using Skubana but once you get to know the system it can become very powerful. The support is the best I have received from any software company - you can see they really do care about their customers and do what they can to make sure things are working as needed.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Skubana and have already done so many times.
Overall, this program came to us at the perfect time. We went from inventory that was manageable manually, to inventory that just needed some sort of software to help us mange this. Ive been live for a couple days now and it seems like everything is going great. They have orderbots that implement automatic rules you make for your inventory and shipping. Every time ive had an issue, it was resolved in a matter of minutes. The customer support team at Skubana is on it and they know how to keep a customer happy.
Paint N Glow
So far I have nothing but good things to say about Skubana. I heard about them on a podcast and mentioned them to my employee that was researching inventory management software options. After looking at many other options (many of which were cheaper) we saw that you really do get what you pay for and that we wanted to do it right if we were going to do it at all.
We just launched after maybe 15 calls with Jeffrey Na, our account manager. His customer service, knowledge, and attention to detail are some of the best if not the best I have ever seen. I'd love to buy him a drink if I'm ever in town as he has been and I know will continue to be an excellent resource for us as we grow. Just getting started but the future is looking bright!