Direct to Everywhere
Seamlessly integrate all your products, fulfillment centers, and sales channels in one platform.
Automation for Orders
Our powerful automation proactively generate POs, identify the best shipping and find new opportunities for cost cutting and profitability.
Data for Growth
Boost your margins, bottom line, and organizational efficiency with obsessively detailed data on every individual SKU and operation.
Trusted by more top sellers than any other platform, Skubana acts as the central nervous system of your operations. It unifies all the tools you need to run your business, automates repetitive tasks, and even thinks for you on profitability, forecasting, and demand planning. Fragmented solutions have ruled the commerce landscape for so long that many sellers have come to accept that stitching together software, running complicated workflows, and viewing inconsistent data is just part of doing business.
Our mission is to shatter these notions and provide sellers something they've never had or experienced before: a centralized platform with a single source of truth for all your data and operations. Skubana powers orders, inventory and business intelligence for the world's top high-volume brands and retailers
Unify Your Operations
- 1-Click integrations to Shopify, Shopify Plus and Shopify POS without any additional development.
- Connect and import orders from every channel you sell on, including online shopping carts, marketplaces, retailers, and point of sale systems.
- Print shipping labels from all major carriers or automatically route your orders to 3rd party fulfillment centers, all from one centralized place.
- View, manage, and synchronize your entire inventory across all sales channels, warehouses, 3PLs, dropshippers, and FBA distribution centers.
- Let our Orderbots work for you even rate-shopping in real time and applying best or cheapest shipping rates.
- Let Skubana automatically create and adjust PO's based on sales velocity, lead times, and seasonality.
- Prevent overselling, negative reviews, and potential market suspension through powerful inventory allocation rules.
Make Smart Decisions
- Know true profitability of each SKU that accounts for all costs, from settlement reports, to FIFO values, to your business overhead expenses.
- Leveraging Skubana's continuous alerts that show where cost can be cut and how profits can be gained for each product.
- Forecast with confidence by using predictive analytics that reveal trends and show what will happen before it actually happens.
Customize & Extend
- Personalize your workflows using fully-open REST API.
- Plug in immediate functionality using our App Store that offers ready-to-go components.
- Gain access to our large partner network of developers and agencies ready to take your operations to the next level.
- SPS Commerce,
Pricing starts at $1,000 a month. Please contact sales to request a personalized demo & quote.
Unlimited Users & Sales Channels
Access to ALL of Skubana's features
Dedicated Implementation Specialist and Account Manager
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
We were using Ship Station before we found this amazing software. Skubana has taken the job of one or two people and automated it which reduced our company's stress and has made scaling easy. The implementation team was amazing, namely Brant McCarthy, who went above and beyond with solving issues unique to our workflow. Many issues that he helped with weren't his responsibility, but he gladly stepped in and made this integration easy and way less stressful. This is definitely the best software company that I have had the pleasure of working with. If I have the opportunity to recommend this software, I definitely will. Thank you Skubana team!!
Great team and excellent support. The software is much more customizable than ShipStation and we're really benefitting from the inventory control that we were missing previously.
Solid product and support team! It is nice to be able to auto route shopify orders to have Amazon fulfill