Slaite POD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Slaite POD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by Entripy Custom Clothing

Your custom clothing print-on-demand and fulfillment service.

My Body Legacy

I have been able to launch apparel for my brand without upfront costs and have the capability to ship anywhere in the US. This is huge for a small business that is just launching like me. The quality of the apparel has been very good. In my experience, every customer service call I've made, the team at Slaite has been terrific. Super personable and ready to help. They have addressed all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. I couldn't be happier with my partnership so far. R. Rivera
Body Legacy

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback we are excited you have launched your shop! We are looking forward to working with you to grow your brand.

Flex Cities Fitness Apparel

password reset glitch, terrible support been emailing for weeks . icant get any assistance this has been a bad experience and i need it resolved

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback regarding your account. We apologize for the inconvenience, providing fast customer support to our Creators at Slaite has always been our priority. We followed up with the team as we have flagged your account but happy to see it's all been resolved and your already setup and published to start selling on your site! We are looking forward to continue working with you to grow your brand, please don't hesitate to reach out to customer support!

The Milkyway Apparel

Canadian company with great customer services. I have had some issues with using Slaite compared to other companies but the customer service is amazing and has help get my company rolling with great products. if you are just starting out please consider Slaite for your North American needs.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback we are glad your experience on Slaite has been great! We are continuously improving and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to continue working together to build your brand.

Popular Brand Clothing

I am loving this app. The product creation editor is way easier to use and much better than the previous apps' editor I was using. I had my sister do a test order and the products arrived in the allotted timeframe and I was happy to hear the print quality and clothing were both high quality. Really really happy so far. Would love to see some sizing charts, as incorrect size is one of the main reasons for apparel returns. Beyond that, loving it.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad your experience on Slaite POD has been great. We appreciate your feedback we will look into sizing charts but for some products we have started adding the size chart table on the product page itself that you can use on your site. Looking forward to working with you to grow your brand!

CUSW Swag

Slaite POD has been a good app for getting our swag out to members during the pandemic. We have had a few bumps in the road but Rosie, our customer service person, is outstanding and always comes up with a solution in a very timely manner. I hope that they continue to expand their catalogue as it is a little small. We are very happy with them.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! Slaite will continue to keep improving including adding more products to our catalogue. We currently have added a handful and will continue to do so. Any new updates to Slaite you will be notified!

Beach corporate

I love this app, they have wonderful customer service and are always quick to respond to any questions. The quality of garments and printing is excellent and very quick turn around time. Highly recommend this app! Very happy to support Canadian POD as well! ⭐

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad your experience on Slaite POD has been great! We look forward to continuing working with you to grow your brand.

Level Eight Nutrition

Great service , very fast and imprint quality is verry good ! Nice and complete selection of apparel. We love how simple, convinient and fast it is.
Higly recomended

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad your experience on Slaite POD has been great! Looking forward to working with you to grow your brand.

Rev-olution Speed

Great communication and customer service, easy to use tutorials for getting your shop up and running, they are always working on trying to make there design process better so you can keep your customers happy, would highly recommend

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your review we appreciate it. We are continuously improving Slaite POD so your suggestions and feedback is very important to us! We look forward to grow with your brand.

OGs

Great customer service, speedy fulfilment times and incredible quality. Way to represent Canada Slaite!

July 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying Slaite.

Inspired Canadian

Amazingly simple to connect and get up and running. Been going through some design changes and customer support has been refreshingly helpful. Strongly recommend getting samples of embroidered work as the manufacturing process is quite different from printing.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear you're enjoying Slaite!

Previous 1 3