Slaite POD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Your custom clothing print-on-demand and fulfillment service.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Merch Club

We have been in business a couple of years now using different Print on Demand suppliers. Being in Canada Slaite is a breath of fresh air, their flat rate shipping is a godsend, and no border fees like some other companies. We are moving a lot more of our products onto them asap. Suggest you do the same.

May 9, 2022

We are so glad you're happy using SLAITE! And thank you for the review.

Harrison Designs Company

Terrible customer service. We've been waiting for responses to emails from their head of customer services for weeks despite repeated attempts. They routinely don't know who they're communicating with, using incorrect names, sending you other client's imagery, not addressing parcels correctly etc. Decent pricing, decent quality products. Overall, avoid.

Blak Bear Wear

I have been very pleased with the customer support. As a new creator I've had lots of questions and Rosie has been very pleasant to deal with. They really do care about helping people.

My Body Legacy

I have been able to launch apparel for my brand without upfront costs and have the capability to ship anywhere in the US. This is huge for a small business that is just launching like me. The quality of the apparel has been very good. In my experience, every customer service call I've made, the team at Slaite has been terrific. Super personable and ready to help. They have addressed all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. I couldn't be happier with my partnership so far. R. Rivera
Body Legacy

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback we are excited you have launched your shop! We are looking forward to working with you to grow your brand.

Flex Cities Fitness Apparel

password reset glitch, terrible support been emailing for weeks . icant get any assistance this has been a bad experience and i need it resolved

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback regarding your account. We apologize for the inconvenience, providing fast customer support to our Creators at Slaite has always been our priority. We followed up with the team as we have flagged your account but happy to see it's all been resolved and your already setup and published to start selling on your site! We are looking forward to continue working with you to grow your brand, please don't hesitate to reach out to customer support!

The Milkyway Apparel

Canadian company with great customer services. I have had some issues with using Slaite compared to other companies but the customer service is amazing and has help get my company rolling with great products. if you are just starting out please consider Slaite for your North American needs.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback we are glad your experience on Slaite has been great! We are continuously improving and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to continue working together to build your brand.

Popular Brand Clothing

I am loving this app. The product creation editor is way easier to use and much better than the previous apps' editor I was using. I had my sister do a test order and the products arrived in the allotted timeframe and I was happy to hear the print quality and clothing were both high quality. Really really happy so far. Would love to see some sizing charts, as incorrect size is one of the main reasons for apparel returns. Beyond that, loving it.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad your experience on Slaite POD has been great. We appreciate your feedback we will look into sizing charts but for some products we have started adding the size chart table on the product page itself that you can use on your site. Looking forward to working with you to grow your brand!

CUSW Swag

Slaite POD has been a good app for getting our swag out to members during the pandemic. We have had a few bumps in the road but Rosie, our customer service person, is outstanding and always comes up with a solution in a very timely manner. I hope that they continue to expand their catalogue as it is a little small. We are very happy with them.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! Slaite will continue to keep improving including adding more products to our catalogue. We currently have added a handful and will continue to do so. Any new updates to Slaite you will be notified!

Beach corporate

I love this app, they have wonderful customer service and are always quick to respond to any questions. The quality of garments and printing is excellent and very quick turn around time. Highly recommend this app! Very happy to support Canadian POD as well! ⭐

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad your experience on Slaite POD has been great! We look forward to continuing working with you to grow your brand.

Level Eight Nutrition

Great service , very fast and imprint quality is verry good ! Nice and complete selection of apparel. We love how simple, convinient and fast it is.
Higly recomended

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad your experience on Slaite POD has been great! Looking forward to working with you to grow your brand.

Previous 1 3