Slaite POD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Slaite POD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by Entripy Custom Clothing

Your custom clothing print-on-demand and fulfillment service.

Inspired Canadian

Amazingly simple to connect and get up and running. Been going through some design changes and customer support has been refreshingly helpful. Strongly recommend getting samples of embroidered work as the manufacturing process is quite different from printing.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear you're enjoying Slaite!

Unity Shop

Our experience working with Slaite has been phenomenal. They have been highly responsive, helpful and flexible with our designs and samples, and we are loving the product (+ fast shipping/delivery). This app is super easy to use and the slaite x shopify integration is fully automated so you don't need to manually request fulfilment or manage inventory. Highly recommend this app & print-on-demand service!!

July 16, 2021

Thank you for the review and the recommendation! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying working with us!

Bit by Byte Studios

So we needed a simple solution for our merchandise and Slaite delivered high quality options! Is the app perfect? No, but given how it’s only been a year I will say that what they have done has been impressive! Pros:
- lots of options for clothes, and since it’s print on demand you can design to your hearts intent
- affordable costs for both the clothes and shipping - great customer support and user experience Cons:
- no international shipping options
- limited shipping options. They could only ship directly from their wear house. I’d love the ability to override shipping to a retail location/intermediate facility for holding while also keeping the record intact on my orders page
- the ui for designing the clothes can be buggy
- the pregenerated images put on the site aren’t transparent, which sucks for theming Will we still use them in the future? Absolutely we love the service and it is amazing. Fix the cons I currently have though and you’ll have a way better experience.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we will certainly bring this back to our team to continually improve our app.

Fire Official

The SLAITE pod has been an amazing tool for my brand. They have an amazing selection of high-quality blanks and the website is easy to use. I would 100% recommend it to anybody starting a print-on-demand service.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear Slaite is useful for your brand!

Outdoor Collective Canada

Slaite has been an integral part of setting up my new apparel business. Their website is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The customer service team is amazing and the quality of their clothing is great. I also love that they're a local Canadian business!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear we were able to help you set up your new business! We look forward to growing together.

Modern Beach Society

Great customer service. Integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Canadian company that continues to add more great product to their catalogue at incredibly competitive prices for both product and shipping! Very happy that I discovered this company!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're so glad you discovered us and we look forward to growing with you and your business.

Lifting2Live

Great service no problems with the products and great customer service ! Products always feel comfy and high quality would highly recommend

June 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying Slaite!

Kings Stay Kings

I've been really impressed with Slaite since day one and have only grown more impressed week by week. For starters, the Slaite app/website integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store and the design tool makes it easy to create new apparel items. Perhaps the best part about dealing with Slaite so far has been the backend customer support I've received from Rosie and the rest of the team. As with any new endeavor there are questions and issues along the way, and we've received excellent service from the Slaite team so far. It's also crucial that POD drop-shippers offer fair pricing in order for the seller to be profitable, and I would absolutely categorize Slaite as very fair. The catalog of products is not huge right now but they are growing and adding new items every week and don't foresee this being an issue in the meantime.

June 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you've had a great experience so far and we look forward to growing with you and your company!

Self-Love Society Tees

Working with Slaite has been a dream come true! As a new brand and never having used Shopify before, Slaite’s customer service rep went above and beyond with assisting me during my launch. From designing, creating samples, and answering questions about Shopify, Slaite was there for me!
When creating my brand, it was especially important to use a Canadian POD drop shipper and after testing a few from other provinces, I was thrilled to find Slaite right here in Ontario. Communication/ Feedback is always professional and timely. Slaite stands behind their creators and understands the importance of quality.
Looking forward to growing with this company!

June 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are always happy to help and look forward to growing with your company as well!

Canada Courage

Slaite has been a lifesaver in getting started within E-commerce. Like all young companies we've been working hard to get our name out there and testing new products frequently. Slaite has been great in helping us try new things and so easy to use within Shopify. Even when there were hiccups, Slaite's customer service team has been AMAZING. I can't speak highly enough of how quick and professional they have been to work with. They also take our feedback very well and actually put it to use. Definitely the best customer service we have experienced as a business. Thank you Slaite!

June 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We look forward to growing with your company!