SMAR7 Bundle Upsell

SMAR7 Bundle Upsell

by SMAR7 Apps

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

FitSteam

I use this app to upgrade the cart of my customers. I am so grateful for that. Really professional.

VLOGGERCO

Super great product! Will increase your sales if done right. And super helpful support team! Highly recommend to all who are looking to increase sales.

Super Cool Things And Stuff

REALLY cool stuff and amazing support team!

Her Own Road

This is a fantastic gamified upsell app. If you are already getting sales it will increase your Average Order Value. Just make sure your upsells are Hyper relevant to the original product.

Rcs Trading Post

SMAR7 Apps are the most outstanding tools for the beginning entrepreneur! I entered the dropshipping world just very recently with no knowledge whatsoever. The functionality of every SMAR7 app instantly empowers the novice entrepreneur with the right tools to create a winning site! AND the best part is that the staff are attentive and answered ALL of my questions with rapid fire! Truly impressive guys! Thanks to all who have helped me (Devin, Mason, Daniel, Elena, Johnny, etc etc) get on the tarmac and ready for takeoff! 5 stars!! *****

Swiftflyfishing Sandbox

Looks great -could be good, but cannot handle currency conversion so pretty much useless for international sellers - just wasted 2 hrs finding this out!

Heirloom Seed Supply

I am totally blown away at how easy the SMAR7 apps are to use. These apps have taken my cheesy website into a remarkable selling machine and professional looking web store and has increased my ROI by 27% just in my first month. It's extremely easy to get help with a 8am to 8pm manned chat box that is right in my Shopify store app. They have videos that explain everything! If you can't find them just ask for links in the chat box. Now I can see that my business financial goals can and will be easily reached. Customer service is 5 star, too. I'm going to be a lifer with SMAR7Apps.

Garagehandplanes

I had some initial issues that quickly dealt with by very prompt support. I haven't unleashed the app yet, so hoping it will work.

Worldwidekingdom

Enjoying the App so far amazing and responsive support in the chat box of the app makes a huge difference if you have any issues be sure to reach out first! Would like the option for it to trigger upon add to cart though so have to do a work around for the time being, if it had that option would be a 5 star app!

5 Neatthings

Great App! Great customer support!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47