SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by SMART

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

diymatcha

Awesome app but most importantly THE BEST SUPPORT!! Very fast and efficient, thanks you. Highly recommend!

Dream Collections

It was really a great help setting up my discount bundle, so far that is how much I have used! I am sure it is going to a great one!

Luxe Paw

The customer service is unparalleled. Within minutes, you're receiving engagement from a human being who knows their stuff. Sometimes, you can even be helped by Devin himself. Everyone is so sweet. Great product and great service.

General Wants

Great customer support! App does what it says it will do. And I'm certain this will be increasing my sales tremendously! Awesome idea and a great addition to my store! Thanks to the people over at SMAR7 Apps.

Lady D's Emporium

I'm using this app to help me set up bundle upsells and the first time I tried to create a bundle I ran into a problem and couldn't get the bundle I created to save. Luckily the help box hangs out on the bottom right of the page, so I was able to just open it up and type in my issue. The very next morning bright and early, Paul was nice enough to help me out and sending him the screenshots of the page he was able to pinpoint the problem in no time and get me back to creating more bundles.

Jade Flower

I like this app very intuitive and support is already here to help us. I recommend.....................................................................................

Katiora

Awesome customer support who provides me good material on top of their attention customer services.

Skybluefly

I didn't even get to try this and you slapped me with the $47 invoice and you guys are totally overpriced!

Bossbabe Supply Co.

Super easy to use, looks great! Can choose which products lead into which upsells and customize as much as you want.

Choowey

I recently used Smar7 Bundle and I got a little stuck, reached out to support team and they have been amazingly supportive. I have now sorted out how the app works- they explained step by step, and I trust it's a huge value for my store! Thank you. Maria

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49