Voyager Upsell & Cross‑Sell

Voyager Upsell & Cross‑Sell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales with powerful and user friendly upsells

S I I O S T R A

Im trying to cancel my subscription and have been trying to figure it out for an hour. App is not user friendly, makes it complicated to cancel/change subscription.

December 5, 2020

Hi there! We are the same as every other app in the App Store. To cancel all you have to do is uninstall the app. We also provide 24/7 support and can help if you just contact us

Univers Minéral

I'm just using this app from few hours and it's awesome ! The support is very reactive and helpfull. Thank you very much for all your work.

November 21, 2020

We're happy to help :)

-Devin Zander
CEO

Two Sisters Unique Gift Ideas

Had a question regarding the app and received help almost immediately. Great response time, and assistance from Tina was top notch!

My Splice Of Life

Just getting started using it, but it's easy to set up and looks promising. I hope to leverage this into higher profits per sale.

Taiwo Olaleye

Smart bundle upsell app is such a great app to have on your shopify store. They make having deals so easy. You want more customers coming back to your store? Make more bundles for them, make them feel like the more they buy the more they save. And that's why smart bundle is so great, they make this process so easy. Thank you smart bundle app.

B3 Products

The app was very easy to install, and was also super easy to use and set up my bundles. The tutorials in the app were very useful!

Illuminative, Inc

This app was very easy to install and implement. I watched the tutorial and went with the Standard Bundle, I set it up within minutes. It works on all devices! I contacted customer support with a question and they replied within a couple of minutes. They were super nice. So happy to find an upsell app that looks good on our site and is easy to use.

notouchy.ca

Trying to use this app but it has not been installing properly. Hoping it gets resolved and works! If not I'll have to try another one.
EDIT: the team was very fast helping out 24/7 support awesome guys to work with. Looks good now up and running! Great service and great option for any store looking to offer bundles!

June 11, 2020

Hey there, we took a look and it appears the installation process wasn't fully completed. We've gone ahead and reset that for you so it'll work perfectly now.

We've also reached back out to you so if you need anything please just contact us back

We're available to help you 24/7 365 days a year, all you have to do is contact our support here: https://skup.net/support or support@smar7apps.com

Alternatively you can also reach out to our head of customer success vicol@skup.net but that email isn't monitored 24/7 since he has to sleep sometimes (crazy we know haha)

We're also more than happy to extend your free trial to make up for the inconvenience we apologize

MJKGOLD'S STORE

This app was very simple to use, I learnt how to use it in a short time. I like how we can set the bundle discount.

RELIEVE Mi

Great customer support. 24 hours service, answered right away and got exactly the service I needed. GREAT.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51