WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by Identixweb

Whatsapp Live chat + Help + Share + Abandoned cart recovery

Tecno-Moda HN

Se ve que es una APP muy completa y necesaria para Latinoamericano y los países que hablar español, la probare y en unas semanas haré una actualización de la reseña actualizacion 25-09-2020, recomiendo por completo el uso de la aplicacion, tiene funciones muy completas y personalizables, me encanta las analiticas, esa informacion sirve de mucho para tomar desiciones en el negocio 1- Me encanta que cuando mis clientes abandonan el carrito a los 15 minutos reciben un mensaje automatico al Whatsapp, esa opcion es completamente personalizable, en mi caso les ofrecia un cupon de descuento y ellos hacian su compra. 3- Quiero felicitar a Binal y a todo el equipo por haberme ayudado en la personalizacion del servicio, el equipo Charmy Sharma son muy amables, pacientes , eficientes y muy dedicados, estoy muy satisfecho con todo, mi tienda funciona a la perfeccion, me ahorro tiempo, dinero y hago muchas ventas en modo automatico

HIMONTRE

This is an amazing app i really really like it .

the support team is so helpful and they will help you and they answer so immediately

Monilia27 - Gioielli in argento personalizzati a mano

Easy to install and configure. There is also the possibility to add some custom CSS to better fit own needs. I requested a code customization and the staff responded very quickly and made it for me. I find that the possibility of sharing from the site through whatsapp is really useful. TOP app to me.

Jachnun Stories

A really nice App. Simple, lean and free. Perfect for adding a WhatApp button to your website, to increase the reach for your potential buyers.

EmporiodiAntonio

very good app, I had a small problem that was solved very quickly by the assistance.

Very recommended

Mood Watches

Buona app molto utile, ottimo servizio clienti , risolvono in fretta qualsiasi problema.

Curnonstore

Very helpful app. Easily to chat with customer and get a lot of sale with the cart abandonment recovery function!

niceflowersshop

Just perfect WhatsApp application, I was looking for this type of plugin for a long time. The abandoned cart functionality looks much good to get orders which customers missed by sending them reminder with coupon or some offers for checkout.
I had a great experience with the support team while I get them for a small help in the app and they replied immediately.
Great app and I highly recommend that to all.!!!!!

near me shopping store

Doing as said! I am able to add multiple agents to provide services to my customers. I like the support team because of their live chat system. I got a quick response from their support agents.

Wanita Perancis

I use this application to discuss with my customers directly on whatsapp and very frankly, this application has everything you need:
We can absolutely customize everything.
We can have several people connected at the same time.
We can record schedules over the whole week.
And the support reacts very quickly if ever there is a technical problem what has been my case.
I specify that I have the free version and that she offers me everything I want.
A big thank you to the whole team!

Previous 1