Merchants highly recommend this app for its image optimization, SEO enhancement, and website speed improvement features. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, automatic meta title and description generation, and site audit capabilities. The app's ability to detect and optimize new images is appreciated for saving time and boosting site performance. Customer service is noted for its quick response and expertise, with team members often singled out for their exceptional assistance. Merchants report noticeable improvements in SEO rankings and site speed within days. The app is deemed essential for those without coding knowledge and its pricing is considered affordable for the value it offers.

January 14, 2020

Julia was very nice and helpful in responding to questions. She also kindly pointed out an issue with my alt text. A nice experience.
The app has functionality that enables you to see the before and after you've optimized to reassure that the quality looks the same. You need to run the optimization to see this and then if you don't like you can easily rollback. I didn't notice any loss of quality so I used the photos with the smaller file size.

fitphyt
New Zealand
About 6 hours using the app
April 15, 2021

best service on shopify. Really quick , professional and offering extra effort . App works great . Thank you so much

GOLDBLACKpremium
Germany
May 6, 2022

The support is wonderful. I had so many questions and he was patient. It does a great job optimizing images. I don't have a lot and I still got 5MB reduced without reducing quality. It has other SEO friendly things to add too. Stuff I have not gotten to yet.

Camo Ever After
June 16, 2022

This app has saved me hours of time optomising images, meta descriptions & titles etc. Not only is the app brilliant but the support has been outstanding too. Julia was so incredibly helpful and have me 1:1 advice for a few hours along with some great SEO tips! I'm so impressed and can't recommend this app more highly if you're looking to improve your website SEO.

Tribe Tropical
Edited July 28, 2020

this app to optimize to get the best display in all web locations, we are not technical your support is very important, please if you can share some number, where we can discuss our issues.

Just2Eat
India
5 days using the app
TinyIMG replied July 28, 2020

Hey, thanks for the review!

We replied to you through our customer chat.

February 12, 2020

amazing service thank you . very seamless and straight forward would reccommend it to anyone wanting to optimize

Ashcosmetics
Edited January 24, 2023

Great app, professional support! Best image compression and top quality results. Highly recommend it for sure*****

Depozitul de Criogenati
Romania
December 5, 2022

Excellent app. Easy to install and straightforward to use. Works superbly. I didn't need any support but this was offered, in person, soon after I signed up.

RSR Moto
November 18, 2019

Great app. Saves a lot of manual searching and work. Support very helpful, Definitely recommended. Now I will have to see how the ranking improves with all the alt text and filenames in there.

The Drone Warehouse Ltd
New Zealand
November 2, 2022

Super easy to use and super fast customer service and helpful. I received lot of tips and recommendations, how to improve my e-shop. Do recommend!

njom.ee