SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited February 7, 2023

Muito bom............................................................................................

Dama do dia
Brazil
February 6, 2023

Easy and very good App. I recommend.

¡OlhaQTop!
Brazil
February 6, 2023

Installed the app and in a matter of minutes our speed score went up. Julia worked with us personally to help get our mobile score up with success.
Don't just think about it. Get the app/

The Virginia Artisans
February 6, 2023

Useful optimisation app. Is well made and easy to use for beginners. I would recommend it to others wanting to do some SEO/Optimisations for their website.

UltraWarmClothes
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
TinyIMG replied February 6, 2023

Thank you for the feedback! Really appreciate It!

We reached out to you on our customer support chat to ask how we can improve mode!

Whenever you have time, come to chat with us.

~ Julia

February 3, 2023

Great experience, the customer service girl, Julia was very nice and helped me immediately with what I needed.

TrendAbsolute
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 3, 2023

Incredible customer support by Julia, the image optimizing and alt text and change of the product images was just amazing. It saved me basically a month of work.

Cocktailored
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 1, 2023

Amazing app and more amazing support by Julie and the team. They helped fix issues I had with trying other SEO solutions (which weren't so great)!

Yammy by Jive Snacks
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 1, 2023

Very intuitive app, easy to understand, and step by step guides on how to approach each topic, time will tell with placements etc but so far so good, thank you

Classic Gent
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 1, 2023

It helped our shop to optimize our pagespeed a lot.
Comprimises images without quality loss, as described.
Big plus: theres other features included, such as lazy load which actually helps a lot.

Versanel
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 31, 2023

I love this app it saves me time and money, it is the best app Ive used thus far.. Easy to use I recommend this app

The Wardrobe Plug