Reviews (2,082)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance website speed and SEO performance. They appreciate its image optimization, meta tags editor, SEO reports, and automatic image optimization features. Advanced features like AI-generated metadata and alt text, and the ability to fix broken links are also praised. Merchants have reported improvements in site speed, search engine rankings, and increased store traffic. The customer service is commended for its responsiveness and proactive approach in providing valuable SEO insights. The site audit feature is particularly useful in identifying areas for improvement. It's considered a cost-effective solution with exceptional features and customer service.

great help

Fason De Viv
Over 3 years using the app
May 22, 2024

We are very satisfied with the Tiny IMG application, which we have been integrating into our shop for some time now. So far there have been no errors and we have found the service via chat to be very professional and reliable. A clear recommendation for image-heavy shops and SEO refinements. Thank you!

BACKYARD

Alissar Flowers Amman
Jordan
Almost 3 years using the app
May 30, 2024

The app is easy to use and isn't very expensive, which is a plus in my book. Also, after prolonged use, I ran into an issue, and their customer support quickly resolved my problem. I am happy with this app.

Pinned Up Ink
About 2 years using the app
April 28, 2024

This is a great app and the customer service is fantastic. Julia spent a long time talking to me on a Sunday, fixed my problem and offered additional suggestions for improving my SEO.

Rebecca Cordingley Jewellery
About 3 years using the app
June 11, 2024

Ich habe die App als Allrounder Tool für meinen Shop installiert. Die Möglichkeiten sind vielfältig und für nicht so versierte Benutzer relativ selbsterklärend. Ansonsten hilft der sehr freundliche, kompetente und kulante Support gerne weiter.
Die eher zweckmäßige, dafür logisch aufgebaute Oberfläche empfinde ich als echten Vorteil zu anderen Tools

Ich bleibe dem TinyIMG gerne treu.

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe und viele Grüße aus Deutschland.

Retourify e. K.
Germany
About 1 year using the app
May 22, 2024

Chris is very knowledgeable and saved me many hours of work with his advice! Awesome app! thanks for the support

Wiecel™
Over 1 year using the app
April 14, 2024

very nice, l have 2 site used tinyimg, They will help me solve various problems

crystalswholesaleusa
Hong Kong SAR
Over 2 years using the app
May 9, 2024

Customer service has been exceptional every time i had a question. The app is straight forward and pretty easy to use and has helped me fix several , speed and seo issues on my own. Thank you Tiny SEO

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC
Over 1 year using the app
May 11, 2024

Great app and great costumer service, we recommend it!

The Meander Shop