Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance website speed and SEO performance. They appreciate its image optimization, meta tags editor, SEO reports, and automatic image optimization features. Advanced features like AI-generated metadata and alt text, and the ability to fix broken links are also praised. Merchants have reported improvements in site speed, search engine rankings, and increased store traffic. The customer service is commended for its responsiveness and proactive approach in providing valuable SEO insights. The site audit feature is particularly useful in identifying areas for improvement. It's considered a cost-effective solution with exceptional features and customer service.

April 22, 2024

It's truly a game changer for anyone conscious about e-commerce SEO and covers all angles automatically so you can focus on the tasks that truly matter. An excellent tool to add to your arsenal at exceptional value.

The Globe Gallery
6 months using the app
April 2, 2024

Very great customer service, quick response, quick solution solving and straight to the point. I really like this kind of customer service.
Highly recommended!!!

CatX Fiesta
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
May 10, 2024

This app is VERY helpful, easy to use and the costumer service is even better. Julia was really nice to me and she offered me help in problems I did not even knew I had. Worth the money you pay

Regal Allure
30 days using the app
April 16, 2024

Easy to install and great customer service - super quick response time. I had an issue caused by a previous, unrelated developer and they even fixed that for me. Amazing price too - way cheaper than the previous app I had installed which claimed to do the same SEO. Definitely recommend.

Furbaby Friend Gifts
13 days using the app
April 21, 2024

Easy to use. App works quickly. User has option of reverting to original photos.

Barb Murrin Jewelry
10 months using the app
April 29, 2024

I downloaded this app because of the high ratings and comments I saw on the reviews. Also, this app appears to do everything and more that any shop owner would want and need. I recently went live on an updated version of my store and went to check the app settings. A pop up chat form asked if I wanted assistance and so I started the chat. Needless to say, the support goes above and beyond to help. They take the time to explain a lot of the features to help with the optimization of my store. Chris was my support help and he was great! I was blown away. Highly recommend!

ALL IN ALL
14 days using the app
March 14, 2024

A Shining Five-Star Review for TinyIMG: SEO Image & Speed!

As a proud user of the TinyIMG: SEO Image & Speed app, I feel compelled to sing praises for this incredible team!

Let me tell you about my recent experience with TinyIMG. After being helped exceptionally well on multiple occasions, yesterday was no exception. I noticed a glitch with the live chat feature, but before I even had the chance to express my concerns, they were already springing into action via WhatsApp. Now, that's what I call unmatched customer service!

But that was just the beginning. They took the time to thoroughly review my website, not only identifying any issues but also swiftly offering solutions to improve speed. And if that wasn't enough, I was alerted to a subscription that was far too expensive for my current needs. Eli, one of the fantastic team members, came to my rescue. Not only did he arrange a refund for the overpriced subscription, but he also suggested transitioning to an annual subscription, given my periodic need for product updates. And you know what's the best part? Eli also gave me a generous 50% discount!

I cannot emphasize enough how satisfied I am with TinyIMG's service. From Eli to all the other staff, everyone has helped me in one way or another, and I am grateful for their dedication, expertise, and kindness. If you're looking for a Shopify app that not only addresses your SEO and speed needs but also has a team behind it that genuinely cares, then TinyIMG is the only choice!

Thank you, TinyIMG team, for your continued support and exceptional service!

TrenLit
Netherlands
16 days using the app
March 26, 2024

I have now have had this app for 1 month and it has helped my site which had so many issues. Most are all fixed now and I'm just a small business so this will help my SEO a lot. The chat support is excellent! There is always someone to answer your questions.

Exotic Sands Inc
20 days using the app
May 14, 2024

Customer service is great! needed to clear some for speed purposes and they helped me lose an app by creating breadcrumbs.

MalonesSpecialtyStore.com
3 months using the app
February 19, 2024

The app is fantastic, and the customer service is exceptional. Always opt for apps with excellent customer service—it's often more crucial than the app itself. I'm extremely satisfied with them. They even detected a fake code on our site and promptly informed us about it. We'll definitely continue using their app.

Ferro & Company Watches