TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Kalorik

App works great so far, relieves alot of work that would have taken me hours to do. The customer service experience has been great so far working with Julia.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Our goal is to make your store faster so less customers leave because of slow loading times and take of your hands a lot of manual SEO work that has to be done to get more customers through search results!

MOUSTIER

greatest customer support! that guy helped me step by step to set everything to improve seo and website speed.

HAMMOCKLY

Great app, It works well and customer service is awesome.
This is good one. They were helpful and answer very quickly, and gave me great service for what I needed.

Momma's Secret Cupboard

Just found this app - love it, so far! Thanks for the ease of use, and more importantly to help make my site more professional! A win, win!

3DWave.us

This app helped my website rank higher on Google. I was on the 6th page, now I am on the 2nd. It keeps boosting my website speed and SEO. Can't wait to get to the 1st page on Google! Totally recommend! :)

SkinShop

Julia was MORE than helpful with any questions I had about the app. She answered everything so thoroughly & saved me so much time by automating the process for me. Wonderful app, looking forward to seeing the rest of the features.

RETRO JERSERY

Helped Me Fix All My issues best customer servicer by far ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎, Helped me improve speed of my site as well

HYPER-Market

just start using it i hope it meets my expectation. so far customer care was so helpful and amazing. thanks to Simon.

Adults Skate Too LLC

Super easy to compress my images and extremely helpful customer service! This should definitely help my load time of my shop now.

Yasi Loo Cosmetics

Easy to use! I love this app and I canceled a different SEO/Image optimizer after finding this one!