TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Mai Satin Scarf & Co

This app really helped me speed up my website. Love it. I love that it doesn’t hinder the quality of my images!

Cateringhardwaredirect

Fantastic app, very easy to use and very informative, brilliant support team that are quick to respond too. Highly recommended!

Loja Compra Incrível

Muito bom! Aprovado! Fiquei com receio de instalar mas depois realmente entrega o que promete com suas funções!

Farmivore

Does a good job reducing image size, our pages do seem to load faster now. Make sure you have hi-res back ups of your photos somewhere on you hard drive though, because the app only lets you restore to original quality for 30 days after the photo is reduced.

GoFitBoss

Does what it promises to do and the support is very fast and reliable. Definitely recommend if you wanna save time and avoid headaches.

Sweetie Rush

Good App, Great App, hoestly i just wanted the notification to go telling me to leave a review!!!!!!

August 19, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We can remove the notification for you from our end and you can always close It. :)

Nells Archdale

I used this app to increase page speed and optimise photos as well as add alt tags. When I signed up Julia also helped with some tips on SEO and pointed out some errors on my site i wasnt aware of. Thanks!

blissfullychile

I liked a lot this app, full support instant message, so far very good. Images totally optimize and looking other optimizations they have

Queenie's Pawprints

So far so good. Very easy to use, suggested optimization and real-time support. Also priced very reasonably. I definitely recommend this app!

Always Whiskered

Julia is a great help and helped disabled optimization after my credit runs out. Cant wait to see how this app can help our store.