TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

GradinaPro

I downloaded the app for both SEO and image compression and I am EXTREMELY happy with the result - it works a lot better than the previous app we used, it was VERY fast and also, after encountering a small problem after image compression, customer service was EXTREMLY FAST, very nice and helped us resolve the problem (which was our fault by the way, not the apps) in just a few minutes. I highly recommend this app, it's the BEST out there if you need to optimize your images for SEO and size!

Nicky Robin Memorial Jewellery

Brilliant app. Optimised my images perfectly and reduced my page speeds load time dramatically. Eligijus was really helpful and provided fantastic support, even sample testing one of my products before I installed the app. Highly recommended.

tcytakecareyourself

Very useful app. Loading time is very important and this great app can significantly turn down the loading time. Good job!

Unitrolli

this app is not bad, easy to use, well optimized my picture and fasten my website loading speed. keep it on the good work

Mission Jesus Apparel

I was getting a 40 speed score rating before I downloaded this app and now after having all of my images resized it is up to a 66! Thankful that a YouTube video recommended downloading.

Etherea Clothing

Helped me speed up my website. All in a just one click. The plan with all the extra perks is totally worth it. Highly recommend

Kite and Crest

The app saved a ton of space on my website through optimizing our images (we have tons) and they even have a team of SEO experts to help fine tune everything.

ultimateskinkit

This app is so amazing. It helped me speed up my website so much more in the literal click of a button. Recommend to anyone!

RareGlo Organic Shea Products

Great addition to my store. It has helped my store greatly. Thank you for helping my store improve. Highly recommend you get this one!

Fashion Fanz

First of all, I must say I am none techy and now my site looks like a superstar with a super fast speed, thanks to their super live chat support (Beautiful Julia) who worked with me very patiently and fixed so many errors I'd have to pay at least $1000 to get it fixed by fiiver. before this, I had tried so many other SEO apps but the support and user-friendliness came nowhere near Tiny image SEO. Now I can focus on my marketing having all Seo automated and fixed in no time. I strongly recommend this app to whoever doesn't like the headache of SEO. Thank you so much for the wonderful app that just made life easy for me.