TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Yililo

Great app, works really well, I made a mistake that caused issue an issue and they sorted it and were really quick and kind.

June 30, 2021

Thank you for the feedback!

Beauty for sure

It really helps me improve my shop loading speed, tinify my images and lots of things! Recommends it for everyone!

Jody and Lara

I used this app to crush a huge number of Pics on my website to improve the loading speed on mobiles. Easy to understand and worked smoothly.

The Magpie Repository

Thank you, I needed to speed up my very slow shopify! All of my images are optimized and I really hope it brings in some new customers!

FrisktHjem

A must have app if you want to lower page speed and also get your products as "product tagged" images in google search. Also the customer service is quick to respond and very helpful. 10/10 :)

Fitbitbandjes.nl

All the features you need for SEO and image optimization. Customer service is amazing, nice and quick. Would recommend 100%.

Housekeeping Science

The application is great, as is the support. I am 100% satisfied with the performance of the application, it does what it says. I recommend with confidence!

Furry Buddy Shop

Really helped me to get more information and control of SEO , Alt text, filename etc on my shop https://furrybuddyshop.com and the customer service is great :-) App is high recommended

Angelico.London

Like the way this app makes image re-sizing so easy and quick!! Recommend it and think doing a good job. Will report back if any issues

Price Connection

Great App and super easy to use. I highly recommend this app if your wanted to take a look at your traffic to see where it's coming from and watching how they shop.