TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

PiuBella - With You

I really like this app. It helped me a lot with the automations. I asked for automatic redirection for the broken links and they implemented this function fast. I'm satisfied with the support team also. Thank you for your help.

Jays Beans

Pretty simple app to use so far, as I just started out today. I like this better then some of the other SEO apps

BoBoGo Pet Supplies

its so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so good

Fesh Beauty

very good customer service and app in general. hoping it improves my site speed tremendously. Definitely a good idea to try it out!

kepan-kp

all great works great simple to use and does a great job for both image and video site I recommend it to everyone

El Moderno Concept Store

He quedado muy satisfecho con la rapidez y efectividad de la aplicación. Muy recomendable. Gran trabajo

Plumpy Plushies

Great customer service and app. I was billed $26 for the first month after getting the 24-month plan and requested a refund and they understood my request and immediately helped me.

May 9, 2021

Hi,

The 24 month plan is charged for 24 months, next month price is 0. This plan is used by stores who do not plan on adding many images in the near future!

~ Julia

FreshDog.nl

I downloaded this app because my website was not that fast, after 1 optimization of my images my site became very fast on desktop and mobile, which is very, very important. I am curious how fast it will be if I try even more optimizations. I am very happy with this app and hope to achieve higher conversion in the future. I definitely recommend this app to any shopify store! a big 10 from me !! Thank you TinyIMG

GradinaPro

I downloaded the app for both SEO and image compression and I am EXTREMELY happy with the result - it works a lot better than the previous app we used, it was VERY fast and also, after encountering a small problem after image compression, customer service was EXTREMLY FAST, very nice and helped us resolve the problem (which was our fault by the way, not the apps) in just a few minutes. I highly recommend this app, it's the BEST out there if you need to optimize your images for SEO and size!

Nicky Robin Memorial Jewellery

Brilliant app. Optimised my images perfectly and reduced my page speeds load time dramatically. Eligijus was really helpful and provided fantastic support, even sample testing one of my products before I installed the app. Highly recommended.