TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

KPJ BRANDS TRADING E-COMMERCE

FINGER CROSS has been hours trying to solve it Dis app solve in a single click that needs to be solved,

BeStylish

I am very satisfied with the app. Very intuitive, useful and easy to use. It was possible to make a great optimization of the images on our website. Support is amazing. Very quick and helpful!

Buddi Limited

This app is super quick and easy to use. The pay as you go option is a little hard to see, which is probably why there is one bad review, but if you find it it's a super cheap and simple solution. Thanks!

PiuBella - With You

I really like this app. It helped me a lot with the automations. I asked for automatic redirection for the broken links and they implemented this function fast. I'm satisfied with the support team also. Thank you for your help.

Jays Beans

Pretty simple app to use so far, as I just started out today. I like this better then some of the other SEO apps

BoBoGo Pet Supplies

its so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so good

Fesh Beauty

very good customer service and app in general. hoping it improves my site speed tremendously. Definitely a good idea to try it out!

kepan-kp

all great works great simple to use and does a great job for both image and video site I recommend it to everyone

El Moderno Concept Store

He quedado muy satisfecho con la rapidez y efectividad de la aplicación. Muy recomendable. Gran trabajo

Plumpy Plushies

Great customer service and app. I was billed $26 for the first month after getting the 24-month plan and requested a refund and they understood my request and immediately helped me.

May 9, 2021

Hi,

The 24 month plan is charged for 24 months, next month price is 0. This plan is used by stores who do not plan on adding many images in the near future!

~ Julia