Reviews (992)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization, and reliability, especially for businesses with extensive product ranges. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and assistance with setup and customization. The app is cost-effective, enhances website professionalism, is SEO-friendly, and compatible with various themes. Any compatibility issues are swiftly resolved by the support team.

July 5, 2024

I've used this app for years with 2 different businesses. It's easy to use and it has the features. I'm a big fan...support is top notch every time I reach out.

Rising Tide Fly Shop
6 months using the app
qikify replied July 15, 2024

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our app! Your kind words mean a lot to us.

We take customer satisfaction seriously and really want to provide our customers with a standard service. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! It truly motivates us to keep delivering the best possible experience for our customers.

July 12, 2024

A great app for extremely customizing your Shopify menu links, text, images and more.

DynamatStore
11 months using the app
qikify replied July 15, 2024

April 7, 2024

Simple to use app that has a lot of great features. Support is also very quick and good. The menu was not showing up, and they fixed it within 24 hours.

Highly recommended.

illy Coffee from the Kaffeina Group
Over 2 years using the app
qikify replied April 12, 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

May 3, 2024

A bit of a learning curve to get started, but easy to use once you get the hang of it. The customer service team is awesome and was able to help me set the menu live and make some design tweaks to suit my needs.

Material Goods
qikify replied May 6, 2024

May 9, 2024

The support service from this organisation is first class. Their response time and results are fantastic, I couldn't be more satisfied with their help and assistance.

Point to Point Distributions
About 3 years using the app
qikify replied May 13, 2024

April 16, 2024

It is really helpful and it's working properly, not hard to work with.
I recommend this to anyone struggling with their menu, the pricing is also great and the basic plan really helps new shops a lot.

The support is also remarkable, they provide exceptional support and they will help you with any problem you may encounter. So if something is not working on your menu they will help you in a short period of time.

Great app, much greater service. Love it.

Paaka
Netherlands
qikify replied April 23, 2024

April 1, 2024

If you are in need of a robust menu option on your site that you can implement yourself without any "tech" expertise, then this app is for you. I found it to be user friendly, allowing me to create a customized experience on my site. I needed a better way for customers to navigate the site and this app helped me to do so in an aesthetically pleasing way. I am certain there are many features that I have not even explored but for what I need, this app is perfect.

Extraordinary Symbols
6 months using the app
qikify replied April 3, 2024

June 17, 2024

Excellent app and amazing support. The guys fixed it all for me because I couldn’t figure it out myself. Wow, what a support! Love this app. 5 star and more for you guys.

wedoskin
14 days using the app
qikify replied June 30, 2024

June 1, 2024

Fantastic app, totally transformed the user experience for our customers.

A+ support when I need some help. Highly recommended!

EternaCards
qikify replied June 3, 2024

May 15, 2024

Awesome menu with many features. Easy to set up and looks really great!
Mega Menu not showing and overlapping problems solved fast , thank you!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art