Smart Product Descriptions

Smart Product Descriptions

by T2 Apps

Icons To Highlight Features And Uplift Product Description

Curren Watch Group

Very easy if you are just looking to make custom icons whether its for logistics or product features.

kimberlycompanies

When I needed help they fixed the problem ASAP! Great App and excellent customer service. 5 Stars!!

Diamond Painting Fans

We had some trouble implementing the highlight box in the right places, so we contacted the team if they could help us. After the first change the highlight box was in the wrong place, what resulted in it showing up at random places. However, we e-mailed the team about it and they directly answered and changed it for us. Mainly their quick replies and showing expertise is what makes me give 5 stars.

Willpower Running

It took me a while to find an app that does what I needed but this one works perfectly. I can add custom tags to all my products and use both my own icons as well as the icons provided by SMART PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. There's still a lot of features that can be added to this app, but for a start it's just perfect.

Timeless Tees

I got this app up and running in no time at all and that even included support adding the code which is a free service they offer. Definitely recommend, loads of icons to choose from looks good on the product page.

MyPistachio

I just started using it, and I'm already delighted with the functionality. Reasonable price and high quality. Thank you, because it was a long time for such a plug and it was hard to find something that would meet the requirements, which does not cost a fortune for the premium version (which is important when you are just starting to build a store).