4.8
January 27, 2024

This app did everything I needed - I wanted to add icons to every description to highlight important features and it looks so good and professional. The badges are also great and can be used for so many things, like highlighting a best seller or an item that is limited time. Customer Service was also amazing helping me add everything to my store! Love it so much and the price is great for what you get.

Soeur Body and Candle
3 days using the app
T2 Apps replied February 6, 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

September 8, 2023

Excellent App!
It is very easy to create highlights which clearly show important bits of information at the top of the page. Great customer service as well.
Worth every penny!

Primrose Kitten
Over 2 years using the app
T2 Apps replied November 2, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

September 11, 2023

Great application. Very intuitive and easy to use. Customer service is also very helpful and quick to reply. I recommend.

Farmácia Garcia
Portugal
T2 Apps replied November 2, 2023

February 9, 2024

These guys are awesome! I would highly recommend! Customer service is brilliant, respond fast! Help you with anything you need! 100% worth it!

NovaHub
May 27, 2023

Works as advertised. Also quick and effective support when necessary. Gaurav from support reached out and solved the issue that we were having on the Impact theme quickly.

Flora
Over 1 year using the app
T2 Apps replied July 21, 2023

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

August 21, 2023

This fantastic app allows badges to appear on your product page. The team responds very quickly and makes changes instantly if needed :) I'm thrilled with it & recommend this app!

DreamFeed
3 days using the app
T2 Apps replied September 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

May 28, 2023

I had some trouble getting the app installed -- I have zero coding experience, so I asked for help and literally within minutes, these guys got everything set up and the badges look amazing! Highly customizable, looks great, and above all, phenomenal support. Great support. Great app. Highly recommended!

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
About 6 hours using the app
T2 Apps replied July 21, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

March 11, 2021

Excellent app, easy to use and make my product page looks cleaner & informative. Great customer support & fast response.

DYA Dhairya
Indonesia
Over 3 years using the app
T2 Apps replied March 12, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Smart Features Icons app.

December 10, 2020

I wish I could post the screenshot as proof. Our site www.henrybags.co.uk was doing ok. I knew there was something missing... it was the icons. Simply allowing people to visually see that we offered returns and free shipping was ok good, but now we can visually tell people model fitnent and also size etc. I imagine that there is a icon for any industry on this. I never failed to find the one that I needed. Easy to use? Yes... I’m an idiot.. and I managed without any support. So the final score? It’s only been a week but I have a 44% increase in sales, maybe it’s because it’s Xmas... no... I have careful monitored this.. my conversion of visitors to ales rate has increased by 2.2%... the only thing gay I have done is installed this app. My conversion rate is now at 8.8% Thank you so much and I can’t wait to add new icons to my up and coming items... items that we can afford to stick because of the increase in sales

HenryBags
October 12, 2021

Perfect App! Great support and get customer experience! I can't be happier with the UX & UI easy to use

CRANN
Ireland
T2 Apps replied October 13, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you trying out the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.