Product Description Icons

Product Description Icons

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 27, 2023

Not worth the price at all. even paying 10$ for small features you are a joke. I think I found something much better with a 90 free!

Neutronic Ebike
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 8, 2022

The app is very useful in highlighting things to customers. And their support is very responsive. I recommend them highly.

Alexa's Gifts
Time spent using app: 4 months
T2 Apps replied December 23, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

November 14, 2022

Any app that offers no free trial on a live store is a scam. Having to pay $5 for an app I didn't like and uninstalled under 5 mins of installation

BENNYS
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 29, 2022

Great alternative for shopify theme. And Great support. I would recommend this to a friend. It helped me to ad more details about my products

TBI Pro
Time spent using app: 3 days
T2 Apps replied October 3, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

September 9, 2022

I am using this app for past 3 months, to be frank, my conversion rate improved much...thanks team..

SPARKENZY.COM -SPARTAN RETAIL (GSTIN:33ATWPG4413E1ZU)
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
T2 Apps replied September 19, 2022

Thank you for the 5-star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

August 25, 2022

Eigentlich eine tolle App, hab jedoch im Moment ein Problem, der Support hat sich noch nicht gemeldet...auf meine Anfrage.

EDV-Guru (Guru e.U.)
Austria
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 27, 2022

Unglaublich gut durchdachte App. Alle Features funktionieren einwandfrei. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.

CRYPTED
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
T2 Apps replied May 30, 2022

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Smart Product Description Icons app.

May 2, 2022

This app is great and does a great job. The support team is also at a high level. I definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to show key product information quickly.

Nika.bg
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 15 days
T2 Apps replied May 10, 2022

April 11, 2022

I used this app to summarise the product description into a quick easy to read graphical illustration of the types of books I sell . . . and it worked a treat. Customers can now immediately check what they're looking at, I'm sure it'll lead to more sales.
The result is very tidy and can be seen on any product page at www.campsiebooks.com. The placement of the box was organised very quickly and was exactly where I asked for it (and it must've been just a little tricky).
Use your collections and tags to show each icon needed on each product page.

Campsie Books
Time spent using app: 20 days
T2 Apps replied April 15, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

March 25, 2022

I use this app to create notes and navigation links inside the product descriptions on the product pages, whereby the Theme itself has no proper solution. Works really well and the support is very helpful and was always able to sort out any issues.

Simpsonize
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 months
T2 Apps replied March 27, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!