Product Description Icons

Product Description Icons

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 16, 2022

Great app and great customer support! Thank you!! Check it out at avnow.com The icons are very easy to work with.

AV Now Fitness Sound
Time spent using app: 4 months
T2 Apps replied March 27, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you trying out the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

February 26, 2022

Just found this app and actually it's a good app with good tools and well-responsive support behind it. Well done!

dialatreasures
Time spent using app: 1 day

February 18, 2022

This app allows me to add specific badges to my products which gives a better overall experience to my visitors. It is a great app.

Alare
Time spent using app: About 1 year
T2 Apps replied March 6, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

February 11, 2022

Great app, easy to configure and excellent customer service. Very fast response to any questions. Would highly recommend!

Michael Edwards
Time spent using app: 8 months
T2 Apps replied March 6, 2022

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

January 1, 2022

The app was very easy to use and has multiple options to give unique tags to your items. The after service was a dream. The responses were faster than my own development team! 10/10 would recommend!

Modernest
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 9 days
T2 Apps replied January 13, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

December 10, 2021

I love the easy installation and the variation they have. Customer Realation ship and help is awesome!

True Soulmade
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
T2 Apps replied December 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

November 15, 2021

Absolutely wonderful app, took no more than 1 min to set up, right there for my customers to see the spec. TY

Simplee Gift Shoppe
Time spent using app: 3 months
T2 Apps replied November 16, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Smart Product Description Icons app.

October 26, 2021

First of all, I feel the need to be fast, to write a review for this app. This is just because I installed the app and needed support for a simple issue, and that support was given in a blink of my eye. These guys are incredibly fast, and EFFICIENT. They solved a first request, then a second request faster yet.
About the APP, I fulfilled two wishes I had: Product Features Icons (managed by tags, in my case) and Badges (managed by product creation date). The APP is really awesome and works as announced. It has a lot of setting possibilities to let you design your work as you best idealize it. I would like to take this opportunity to suggest an improvement in the badges design settings wich is the hability to set a transparent background to the DIV that contains the badge, so transparent PNG can appear as transparent image. I'm sure that, if they can, they will do it before someone read my review. Very satisfied with the app.

Meu Íntimo
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 days
T2 Apps replied October 27, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an incredible review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Also, I have forwarded the transparent image request to the technical team. We will try to implement it as soon as possible.

October 22, 2021

The app is brilliant! You are able to upload your own images and use a library of lots of different icons. Customer service helped quickly to edit the placement.

Black Horse
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
T2 Apps replied October 22, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

October 21, 2021

Great and fast support! Works well with multi-lingual stores. Recommended ***************************

Swedish Posture
Sweden
Time spent using app: 24 days
T2 Apps replied October 22, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!