Smart Seo Boost

Optimize your stores SEO with just a few clicks

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Smart SEO Boost Featured Image

cheaponlineshoppingstore

Location Australia

The free plan got me results so I upgraded to the $10 per month and optimized all my products. What a difference it made, not sure why this app hasn’t been featured as it is easily the best app on the app store

Trimule

When I heard about this app from a youtube video I knew I had to give it a shot. Lucky I did because it has saved me so much money. I was hiring an agencvy to do my SEO costing me $1000 USD per month and barely got any results. Within one week of installing this app I noticed my products on the first page of google shopping. Thank you for creating such an amazing app.

Peachtron

Installed this on all our stores and noticed a huge difference in our traffic and sales. Unbelievable app that is a must have for all stores.

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia

Once your products are optimized which can take a few weeks if you have hundreds of products you will notice a huge difference in your shops organic results. Probably the top 5 apps on the Shopify app store.

Soul Space

Best Shopify app, if I could give it 1000 stars I would. From not getting many sales per day to over 15 sales per day just because of one app is unbelievable. Shopify should have this app included with all new stores.

The Glamping Guys

The developers were very helpful in explaining a few questions I had. The app does exactly what it says and have noticed a huge difference in our store conversions and website visitors. Great app!

AnotherLevelWigs

Simple to use and noticed results quickly. Optimisation can take a week or so depending on the number of products you have but once it is optimised you will notice an increase in your search traffic.

Whoopy.com

Location Pakistan

Looks simple but a very powerful app. Increased our organic SEO results and big improvement in sales. I recommend this app to all Shopify stores.

Aus mart

Location Australia

Within two weeks of installing SEO Boost I noticed many of my products on the first page of google. I have tried so many SEO apps and even hired a company with no results. This is a must have app for all stores.

My Mini Maker

On the face of it a really useful app, however selection of what to optimise doesn’t appear to work and numerous support messages and emails have gone unanswered.