Sherpas: Smart SEO

Sherpas: Smart SEO

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,327)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO management features, including meta tags, alt text, and sitemap generation. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, efficiency, and clear SEO status overview. The support team is frequently praised for their exceptional service. Additionally, many believe the app offers great value for money, with results that far exceed the cost.

June 2, 2024

Gostei do aplicativo só preciso que ele ele interage mais com os meus produtos

gryffe
Brazil
6 days using the app
June 17, 2024

Die vier Sterne gibt´s weil ich nicht alle Funktionen kenne, vlt. dann sogar 5, aber das was ich bisher in der kostenfreien Version gesehen habe, hat mir gefallen, es sind zwar nur einfache Dinge die deine Präsenz nur gering hervorben, trotzdem wie es umgesetzt wurde mit den Funktionen gefallen mir gut. Das beste daran ist, es gibt dir eine Übersicht und Zusammenfassung was geändert werden muss und gibt dir direkt die chance es zu tun. Durch die Umsetzung wirkt deine Seite auch im ganzen durchdachter, aufgeräumter und seriöser auf die Kunden. Vielen Dank.

Bababart
Germany
6 days using the app
July 15, 2023

En alguna sección aparece las sugerencias de keywords?
Tiene conección a Google trends o algo similar?
y no entiendo bien para que sirve la activación manual de del botón Smart seo

Bluendig
Mexico
22 days using the app
Edited March 16, 2019

I've been using this app for a long time. I think it is helping but I could use some instruction because I'm not real clear on how it works. I think if I could speak with someone about instruction that would help.

CRASH Jewelry
Almost 3 years using the app
Sherpas Design replied March 18, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for installing our app!

Sure, we can provide as much instructions as you need regarding the app. We can even set it up for you. Please contact us on support@kabukithemes.com and we will be in touch right away.

Thanks!

March 10, 2021

The app is still new for us, so I can't say how effective it is, but the customer service support has been fantastic.

Purple Metro
Almost 3 years using the app
June 19, 2020

Really helpful app to help get through the SEO basics and schema updates. Highly recommended for Shopify starters

The Kettlery
India
About 2 years using the app
May 20, 2020

I am using this app to omptimize the SEO. CLearly this is something that will bring results in long term but I can say that the app is easy to use and the price is much cheaper than other competitors on the market. It would be better to integrate also a kind of "site performane tool" that can track the speed of the website, that is also very crucial for SEO and help to fix relevant issues

Popolare
Switzerland
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited April 28, 2020

Installed a week ago and it certainly helps make things easier , most importantly working with the sitemap. However, the 404 fixes do not work, and there seems to still be review snippet errors in search console. We hope to get a response from support on these happenings.

Torque Detail
Over 1 year using the app
Sherpas Design replied April 30, 2020

Greetings,

We didn't find any tickets in our support system. One of our support representatives sent you an email. We are looking forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,
Todor

June 7, 2020

Easy to setup, I think it works - not had it installed long enough to make a decision yet but they wanted a review.

DNA Lifestyle
Over 1 year using the app
September 14, 2020

I liked simple and fast store Integration

Alt Tag was clear and easy to add the appropeate text to each product. Meanwhile, adding small definition or clues on this point will be really helpful for user.

What is Json-Ld for?

I don't know where your App get these broken links, because I didn't find any inworking link when I tested my website and social media links.

On Broken links page,I have to cerrect them manually, right?
"Repair" botton is not obvious, hard to find; I have to select ALL first to see it.
When I click on "Repair selected" I always get error message.

Your meta description has a small amount of characters, is it more effecient?

regards

Hygiene Ware, Masque transparent, Anti Fog Protection Transparent Clear Mask, reusable, Food grade material
About 1 year using the app