Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1,297 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and exceptional customer support. They report significant improvements in SEO scores and site visibility, praising its features like meta tags and alt text optimization, automatic sitemap generation, and structured data handling. The app's multilingual support and proactive SEO issue identification are also appreciated. Many find it provides excellent value, saving them both time and money, and note improvements in site speed and performance.

November 1, 2016

Excellent customer service from Milen and his team. Very honest as a company and always ready to help with technical issues. Be rest assured that the team will do very possible thing to make your SEO journey as smooth as possible :)
Thanks
Divine Yoga Shop
www.divineyogashop.co.uk

Divine Yoga Shop
22 days using the app
October 24, 2016

Wow. Really loving this app - easy to use. Plus the support person was REALLY fast and thorough with their reply and solutions. Highly Recommend.

Cuckooclock
About 20 hours using the app
September 9, 2016

easy to use and seems to working great

Pricebusterz 5
5 days using the app
August 24, 2016

Support is great to work with. Took on a problem with the iPad and resolved it. App is doing what I need from SEO at a great price!

Papernery
July 28, 2016

Great App. Easy to Use. Great support.

Anatolia International
Over 2 years using the app
Edited July 27, 2016

Had a bug so that search engines weren't reading past the ' in any descriptions or keywords, but they quickly fixed the issue. Great resource so you don't have to individually add SEO. beautyofasite.com

Beautyofasite
July 14, 2016

Easy to use and a must have. Thanks for the great app.

Gyveral
6 days using the app
July 14, 2016

This app is initially a little bit on the techie side to setup and learn. you will observe tangible results. Milen (& his support staff) are great, he helped to setup for me. He pays personal attention to issues and is just a shout away.

Alldesineeds
Edited June 26, 2016

**Updated**
Milen contacted me regarding my confusion and explained the process so in incredibly well and I am thoroughly impressed. Thank you so much! I re-installed the app and am looking forward to seeing how it works for my store. That personal touch goes a very long way. I'll be sure to recommend it to others.

I downloaded it but I'm honestly unsure if it is really working. I was looking for an app that would take care of SEO for me. I don't think this is it. This seems to be over my head.

Royal Mermaid
6 days using the app
June 3, 2016

Very good App and super helpfull support.
The BEST APP to optimize and edit meta tags for your products, collections, blogs and articles in your store! Easy to use and a necessary tool to define and control how your product and page titles are shown in search engines. Super helpful for your SEO.

Rainbow Meals