Smart Social Login

Smart Social Login

by WEBDESK SOLUTION

Login with your social media accounts

Super Vision

I love the app easy to use and install. User friendly and Great support. Have not had it on for long but so far am happy with its performance.
Highly recommended!

Undercarriagewarehouse.ca

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it! This app has a lot of advantages and my customers are able to sign up and sign up without a hassle.

BUBS N THINGS

I repeatedly asked for updates for the issues. No answer, so I'm assuming they don't want my business.
Customer service was horrible.
Second thing is, the app doesn't work consistently, I doesn't log in straight away, you have to refresh the page but sometimes it takes up to 3 or 4 refreshes for the customer to login. Not good enough, lost customers and lost money. This is a business not a game. App removed!

voncci

i'm not sure but it doesn't work :| i've tried using the function but it keeps on repeating again and again

MommyWears

I honestly can't believe that this app has negative reviews because it couldn't get any easier. Like it's a one-click installation app and works just perfectly. Thank you so much for keeping it free.

Diliva

So far so good. I installed it, checked & thought it was not working, didn't realise i have to click a link in the email they sent me to set up account first.
I have tested it and works well, issues arise, I will come and review my review

Shinyfort

The app selectively functions. To top that, the customer support is horrible. They respond giving bizarre explanations . I installed it because its free. But, ultimately I was left with no other choice but to remove it.

Three Cubes Lightings (Singapore)

I like the simple layout and display, problem is, it works only 1 time. And non existent support despite multiple request. Requested for an user account for them to log in which i found from my log that they did. but nothing worked still and no updates. Worried they may even planted something in my website. Beware.

HomesToLife

This app is straightforward in installation and setup. The app works well and support is superb! We had an issue with the layout in both register and login page and we contacted them. They fix in within 24 hours when we allow access! Definitely recommend this app because its free and plus support is great! :)

Salamanca Market

Tiene buena pinta pero, una vez que está descargada, elegidas las redes sociales activas para el registro y cambiado lo que quieres que ponga en el botón, no hay una opción de guardar, finalizar o modificar. El cambio no debe ser automático, ya que no aparece en el el proceso de registro mirándolo después.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7