Smart Social Login

Smart Social Login

by WEBDESK SOLUTION

Login with your social media accounts

Mollycoddle Me

Absolutely useless. This app doesn't perform the basic thing that it promises to deliver. Please do not install this app.

Wooynana

Great service for new shop owners. Tech support helped with an issue I was having quickly.Thank you!

MammaMia Deals

Simply NOT working... And inexistent customer service. SEent an email to them to get my problem resolved, and I receive 1 week later an email telling me that it was working... Ridiculous

Winery Philippines

DON'T USE THIS APP!
We used this app and activated the Google auth, after testing this app with google, it redirected us to other website and it also creates an account to that website.

GiGhar

Smart Social Login is the very good app, Great Support Team. Solve My Issues Within 24 Hours. Really great support.

Gunskins

App didn't display when installed. After contacting their support, they fixed the issue. I have tested the app and it works like advertised. I am happy with the results. It's rare to find a developer respond quickly for a free app.

Vape Juice

Joining the army of one star reviews here.

Doesn't work properly , makes the pages a mess.

Couldn't help me but asked for a review.

Well here it is.

Menimalistclub

Customer support very responsive, the application was not working on mobile, but it solved it in less than 24 hours! I recommend.

Clothes Together

Just installed this app.. easy peasy. This is such a simple and easy install took seconds literally. I double checked to make sure it is working properly and it is! So far I love it!

Escape Watches

5 stars for this application, it is not the best one but it provides what it says therefore 5 stars.