Reviews (584)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this affordable email marketing app for its comprehensive features, including customizable newsletters, pop-ups, and automation capabilities. They appreciate the smart segments feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer service is exceptional, often going above and beyond to assist. Merchants value the email builder, pre-made templates, and analytics, praising the app for its reliable performance and good value for money.

July 21, 2023

I recently changed our email marketing platform to SmartrMail and I'm extremely
happy I did. Not only is the platform easier to use, but the customer service is unparalleled. During the transition I've been talking to Moe through Zoom meetings and email and he has helped to make the process seamless. Not only did he coordinate our customer list migration to SmartrMail, but he also worked directly with me to ensure all was set up correctly and that I was comfortable with using the platform. As a small business owner, this level of customer service is invaluable. I highly recommend SmartrMail

Sunset Bay Candy
About 2 months using the app
SmartrMail replied July 23, 2023

Good morning Sunset Bay Candy team 🍫🍪🍭 Thank you for much for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you appreciate SmartrMail's onboarding experience. We're looking forward to seeing Sunset Bay Candy reach new heights with an airtight email marketing setup. Feel free to reach out if there's anything we can assist you with. Have an amazing day ahead!

Edited October 13, 2023

An update to my previous rating of 1 star. Ms Yasmine reached out to me and was kind enough to solve problems. Excellent customer service, though still there is room for automation. Recommend to try this software.

Chefio
Bahrain
14 days using the app
December 5, 2023

Yasmine was wonderful with importing our templates and such. Great app

Shady Front
8 days using the app
SmartrMail replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Shady Front team! 😊 We're glad to hear that Yasmine was able to assist you with your template import. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Happy sending 📧

June 27, 2023

Moe was really helpful with my questions about email automations! I really appreciate the live support option, and how it's free to use! It's a really great tool to have

Thee Skin You’re In
26 days using the app
SmartrMail replied June 27, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Thee Skin You’re In team 👕💞 We're glad to hear that you appreciate the fact that SmartrMail doesn't cut off the online chat support option even on the free plan 😊 Looking forward to seeing your store reach new heights with email automations!

August 25, 2023

Excellent! Very friendly, quick to respond and solved my issue within 2-3 minutes. Very impressed with the support from Smartrmail and a great App too :)

Lori Holmes Books
20 days using the app
SmartrMail replied August 27, 2023

Good morning Lori Holmes Books team 📚 Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you appreciate our customer success team's responsiveness 😊 Feel free to get in touch with us if there's anything else we can assist you with!

July 25, 2017

So happy I discovered this app! It's way easier and more straightforward than any other email marketing app I've used. Great customer service too! Highly recommend!

Pattilapel
Almost 7 years using the app
May 20, 2016

Smart Mail is a revenue multiplier. It has increased sales drastically on our site https://aussiediscreet.com.au It is a no brainer. Aussie Discreet loves you guys!

Aussie Discreet
Almost 5 years using the app
June 28, 2021

Beautiful design, lots of automation options, and a super responisve support has kept me a customer for almost 4 yrs. No regrets and highly recommended.

Strikkemani
Norway
SmartrMail replied June 28, 2021

Hi Strikkemani team 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback. It means so much when a long-time sender gives us this type of feedback. We really appreciate it. Make sure to reach out via ou in-app chat if there's anything we can do to make your email marketing campaigns even better going forward 😊

November 5, 2019

Great app and great support. We made the move from Mailchimp and so far this has been exactly what we needed.

Fusion Coffee
New Zealand
October 28, 2019

Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. appreciated & approved. This app is a necessary addition to keep customers updated & active. It's easy to setup & customize and takes a load off manually sending product emails.

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.