4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email marketing features and excellent customer service. They find it affordable and particularly useful for small businesses. Its automation capabilities, especially for abandoned cart emails and newsletters, are highly valued. Merchants also commend the customizable email templates and pop-ups, reliable performance, useful analytics, and smart features like automatic syncing with existing email lists. The free plan is a plus for businesses just starting with email marketing.

June 17, 2020

This is a great app to use. I had a problem and i emailed them and they fixed my problem right away. Its a easy app to use!

Reignomenal Boutique
June 16, 2021

The app is super easy to use. It does everything I need it to do. I'm using the free version and it is still great!

Evie and Ellie Designs
SmartrMail replied June 17, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding SmartrMail easy to use and wish you the best results!

March 2, 2014

Pays for itself. I get orders every time I send this out. Sometimes it takes people a couple of times after seeing regular emails to purchase. I used to use Mail Chimp but that was not as streamlined as this app is and that was a bit of a lifework to create an email. I am eager for them to come up with product customization but this app is the best app I have in growing my business and the customer service is really great. It is worth the $20

www.layerjewelry.com

layer
January 27, 2021

Great app for email marketing! Very easy to use, love that one app can do all my emails & even has a pop-up :)

Cutesy Baby Boutique
December 20, 2013

Awesome app - saw sales come in within a couple of hours after the emails were sent - definitely recommend it to everyone!! Only suggestion is a more customizable email template!! :)

Harlow & Co.
April 19, 2021

I am pretty new to this and used this app to send newsletters to a fairly small email list. I like the premade templates whereby I can put my newsletter/blog in there and then have places a recipient can click to buy. It's funny, I end up clicking the metrics (open rate, click rate) a few times daily to check how many are responding... Great app, great price...

Epoch Nutrition Sciences
July 24, 2020

Great app, easy to use and great functionality. Makes it quick to send emails that look professional and easy to create a email pop up

The Saltiest Dog
May 5, 2020

Very quick to respond super helpful, the app itself is very user friendly and and straightforward definitely worth it.

Dollhouse-Collection
October 4, 2020

It's so simple and included all we truly basically want,no complicated things try to make me break the computer.And the support is great it helped the thing that i didn't even asked.

Fit Doggo Shop
Hong Kong SAR
April 18, 2020

Responsive team. I had a few issues and they quickly resolved it - working great. Love it. Simple with lots of functions. Will upgrade to paid version when I hit the max level for free.

Motor City Auto