4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email marketing features and excellent customer service. They find it affordable and particularly useful for small businesses. Its automation capabilities, especially for abandoned cart emails and newsletters, are highly valued. Merchants also commend the customizable email templates and pop-ups, reliable performance, useful analytics, and smart features like automatic syncing with existing email lists. The free plan is a plus for businesses just starting with email marketing.

May 13, 2019

Like most, we have made the shift from MailChimp to Smartrmail due to the falling out with Shopify. Regarding the system, so far so good. We are still very new to the program however everything seems to be running seamlessly. Overall the support has been exceptional, super helpful and speedy response. Pretty happy from where I am standing Thanks guys!

Orange Sherbet Boutique
September 3, 2019

Their customer service is AMAZING! Seriously, they're legit. They get back to you within the same day of your trouble and are always willing to get their hands dirty and dig into your account to help! I love that hands on experience! Their platform is super easy to navigate too. Definitely recommend for small businesses just getting started. This is definitely the e-mail platform for you.

Three Cords Boutique
March 16, 2020

So far, so good!!
Everything is working as we expected. It's easy and accessible in every aspect.
Support is also awesome!

Babeth Kids Fashion
Portugal
August 3, 2021

It was easy to learn for me. I have already written some newsletters. It was very easy to add products and texts and fotos. And the feedback of the customers and the purchases are positive.

jazzinotes
Germany
SmartrMail replied August 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that the app was easy to learn :) Feel free to reach out in our chat if you have any questions going forward!

April 21, 2021

We use SmartrMail for our email marketing needs and have been extremely satisfied with the features provided and the responsiveness of the support team. Even with the free features we managed to effectively put together a nice looking newsletter and some basic automatic flows for new customers. We can't recommend this app enough!

Built To Last Apparel
June 17, 2020

This is a great app to use. I had a problem and i emailed them and they fixed my problem right away. Its a easy app to use!

Reignomenal Boutique
February 6, 2021

This is great, having a free option to send automated emails has made my new small business even better!!! I love it

time & love llc
June 16, 2021

The app is super easy to use. It does everything I need it to do. I'm using the free version and it is still great!

Evie and Ellie Designs
SmartrMail replied June 17, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding SmartrMail easy to use and wish you the best results!

Edited November 1, 2018

The app definitely drove more sales for my shop. We are happy with the results. The customers receive relevant content in their email which drives the sales.

InventoryBag
January 27, 2021

Great app for email marketing! Very easy to use, love that one app can do all my emails & even has a pop-up :)

Cutesy Baby Boutique