Reviews (586)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this affordable email marketing app for its comprehensive features, including customizable newsletters, pop-ups, and automation capabilities. They appreciate the smart segments feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer service is exceptional, often going above and beyond to assist. Merchants value the email builder, pre-made templates, and analytics, praising the app for its reliable performance and good value for money.

Edited November 25, 2019

I used this app to simplify and save time with email marketing. This app is so easy to use and is very quick to custom design emails. Since using this app, my open emails have increased. I would only ask if the pop up could have more features.
Received quick reply and very helpful guidance with pop up newsletter. I also had 1:1 chat with support - so helpful and learnt to improve email marketing. Highly recommended.

Revive Wear
January 27, 2020

I have used several different email marketing programs and SmartrMail is very user friendly and has a lot of things set up for an easy start and you can customize later. I have only had this for about a week and looking forward to making a lot of money with this!

Fast Rope Tactical
December 4, 2018

Easy to use, customer targeted emails, and responsive customer support. We're planning to continue to use SmartrMail for a while!

Doshi FCSA
March 4, 2021

I used this app to kick start my email marketing. Love the templates and automation that are easily editable. Hope this would generate sales ultimately.

soceetee
Malaysia
April 2, 2019

Super easy to create professional emails and integrates seamlessly with Shopify subscriber list. The support team is extremely helpful, I had the pleasure of working with Nicolas who went above and beyond in answering all of my questions. I am extremely excited to see what SmartrMail does for my store!

Work It Society
July 16, 2021

Great app. I love the automations and it's perfect for my needs as a new business. The team is very responsive and answers all of my questions in a timely manner.

Brazen Faced
SmartrMail replied July 18, 2021

Hi Brazn Faced team 👋 Thank you for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're loving our Automations. Make sure to let us know in our in-app chat if we can be of any help with the setup of your future email campaigns!

Edited July 23, 2019

An excellent tool, I will apreciate if you could consider the topics that I have mention to you in some chats, specially those that relate with spanish language issues. Keep the good work

Cuidado Integral de las Mascotas
Mexico
May 10, 2017

Highly rate this app, makes life simple and the support is perfect.

Hochis
Hong Kong SAR
February 17, 2022

This App is easy to work with, I hope that the Flows with triggers will work. I will write more after-sales affected by triggers.

JAEE Namensschmuck
Germany
SmartrMail replied February 17, 2022

Hi JAEE Namensschmuck team! When it comes to reaching subscribers at the right time, automated emails are amazing. If you ever need help or if you want to discuss your current strategy, please feel free to drop us a line at support@smartrmail.com and we'll be happy to look into your automations 😊

December 3, 2013

I Just sign up with this app. I am very excited to start. great customer service. easy to use. You don't have to do anything just sign up.

Marseille Soap Company & Boite A Savon